Need a little cheering up!

IWANNAGOBACK!

Mouseketeer
This is the first time in about 5years we have'nt had some kind of plans to visit THE WORLD :( I have parents who are not doing well at present :sick: and really can't make any future plans :confused3 But obviously my first concern is my parents and hopefully things will come out ok for them, but i do get my fill by living thru you guys and hearing all your exitment :hyper: Hope to be there by the end of 2006!!! ::yes::

Sending some pxie dust to you and your parents :wizard: I too hope to be there some time in 2006. No set plans as of yet! :sad1:

I also wish you and your family magical wishes to getting better. :earsboy: If you need a fill of Disney until you all can make it back come over and check out our little "Disney online tv show". It might help cheer ya up.? Just read my signature for more info.

Take Care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter