1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Need a little cheering up!

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by IWANNAGOBACK!, Jan 9, 2006.

1. IWANNAGOBACK!

IWANNAGOBACK! Mouseketeer

This is the first time in about 5years we have'nt had some kind of plans to visit THE WORLD :( I have parents who are not doing well at present :sick: and really can't make any future plans :confused3 But obviously my first concern is my parents and hopefully things will come out ok for them, but i do get my fill by living thru you guys and hearing all your exitment :hyper: Hope to be there by the end of 2006!!! ::yes::

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyfamilyof5

disneyfamilyof5 Mickey Mouse Nut

Sending some pxie dust to you and your parents :wizard: I too hope to be there some time in 2006. No set plans as of yet! :sad1:

4. Budahman

Budahman Mouseketeer

I also wish you and your family magical wishes to getting better. :earsboy: If you need a fill of Disney until you all can make it back come over and check out our little "Disney online tv show". It might help cheer ya up.? Just read my signature for more info.

Take Care.