Need a hotel recomendation

bluedaisy1974

Earning My Ears
need to find a hotel for 2 nights on the eastern coast...somewhere near canaveral.

we're looking for a suite type room with a separate bedroom, so that we can put the baby to bed without disrupting her. i'd like a hotel right on the beach so i can easily take the kids to the ocean.

i was looking in the cocoa beach area, but was also considering the daytona beach and melbourne beach areas. any ideas/tips for a hotel with a one bedroom suite (or more) that is family friendly, right on the beach, and clean?

i need your help!

thanks!

We rented a condo in Cocoa Beach for 3 nights in April. It was a 2 bedroom/2bath, right on the beach, with a pool. I found it through VRBO. The owner's were great to rent from. I think they only had a two night minimum. Let me know if you want more details, and I will look up specifics for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!