Need A Hotel For One Night Ga/fl Line

magic kingdom park

Mouseketeer
:moped: :moped: We will be stopping half way and need to stay about on the Ga/Fl line would like to stay at a nice place but don't won't to pay a fortune,(need to save that for disney). We will be coming down I-95. :banana:

Haven't stayed there but we've had good luck with Super 8's if we are really trying to save a buck or two. Here's one on the Ga. border..........looks like it is about 1/2 mile from the highway and has free cont. breakfast.

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=03994&brandInfo=SE

Depending on when you are going.........I saw rates of $47.99.......but with AAA discount it was $43.19. Only down side is that is has double beds and not queens............I didn't know how many people you have. Don't know if that would work or not.

Good luck. :flower:

Kingsland Ga. (Exit 3) has lots of motels. We stayed at a Holiday Inn and it was fine, but nearly any other choice it there. Brunswick Ga, a little north , is a nice place to spend some time, but seems to be a little more money for rooms. Once you cross into Fl, rooms are a little scarce until Jacksonville.

Kingsland is exit 3 ( 3 miles from Fl border) and we always stay at the Country Inn and Suites there. Its really nice and has complimentary breakfast and an indoor pool.

Brunswick exits are 29 to 36 so you are 30 miles from the Fl border, Kingsland is exit 3 so 3 miles from Fl. A lot of people recomend that Country Inns and Suites, but I've never stayed there. Its a nice area with lots of motels, so whatever your price range is, take your pick. Also we try to stop at the Fl Welcome Center for maps, coupons , info, advice, and free OJ. Oh, and if you havn't been there yet, www.usastar.com/i95 has loads of info on 95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter