need a favor from someone who will soon be at Castaway

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by KPOP, Sep 6, 2012.

1. KPOP

KPOP Mouseketeer

Hello -

I just returned from a great trip on the Dream, and my wife and I participated in the 5K run on Castaway (we walked)...
    By the time we returned to the finish line, they had sold out of her size of the 5K Castaway Cay t-shirt. (she's a Med., they only had XL/XXL left) ...
    She was really bummed...

I would be willing to pay for the shirt, shipping to NY, and a little extra for your time & effort - if you'd be willing to pick up a size Medium for my wife, and ship it to me...

Please send me a PM if you'd be willing to help us out -

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. zealandsmom

zealandsmom DIS Veteran

I'll be there in november! Hope someone sooner steps in :) if not I'll do it!!

4. iloverags2

iloverags2 DIS Veteran

Will be sailing in four weeks! As long as we make it to CC, I would be more than happy to see if there are any shirts during our call. If no one else comes along that is sailing sooner, I will pick one up for you. Just PM deets to me. :)

5. boogabuzz

boogabuzz DIS Veteran

We sail on 9/29, will be at Castaway 10/5. My DH and I both plan on running the 5k so I can definitely look for you. I will say though, I've heard this complaint from other cruise runners. Usually there are only XXL's available. Dang...if I'm running it, I want the shirt :)
    My email is deebsml@comcast.net please remind me since I don't come on here too often.

6. KPOP

KPOP Mouseketeer

thanks for the replys! I greatly appreciate everyone's offer -

I got a PM from a member who will be there shortly - if that falls through for whatever reason, I'll contact those of you who posted here.

Thanks again!

7. Cindy Girl

Cindy Girl Mouseketeer

On our last cruise they didn't have any available!! I'd love to get one for my hubby and brother in law if anyone is willing to get two of the xl's that would be fabulous. I can paypal in advance :)

Thanks,

cg

8. newjerseymomma

newjerseymomma Mouseketeer

Im going in nov but looks like you have people who will be there before me. Thanks for the heads up though i will have someone pick me one up while i am running