Need a Disney name for our kitten!

How about the cat's from the Aristocats movie. I can't think of their names right now even though ds has watched that movie so many times. I'm sure someone here would know. If it comes to me I'll let you know. Linda

Both of our cats have disney names...Buzz and Simba!
If we get a dog I want to name it after a disney princess....
Have a very disney day!

My new cat is Captain Jack Sparrow! He's a Russian Siberian, at 8mos. already 10.5lbs. I call him Sparrow. He's laying all over the keyboard now. Why do cats love to lay on keyboards!? :surfweb:
Boo is a nice name.
I thought Homeless was a riot:lmao:

We have 2 male kittens. Nemo and Tigger! Both were named by my sons! We wanted the 2nd kitten to be a girl so we could name her Dory, but no such luck.

we have a all black cat and we named her Disney everytime we call her we smile and i really think she likes her name i know everyone that meets her loves her name..:laundy:

how about tinkerbell?
Have you named her yet? and has your older cat adjusted yet to not being an only cat?:eek:

I think Boo is cute.
(I think Epcat is hysterical, but sounds like a boy cat's name.)

We named our dog Violet... after the girl in The Incredibles.

How about "Homeless"? As in "you poop on the floor and you're HOMELESS". Just a thought. My cat doesn't answer to it, either. She answers to the can opener.:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

We have a Jaq and a Gus. (after the mice in Cinderella). And yes, sometimes I call Gus "Octavious".

How 'bout Pongo?

She is officially "Boo". Pretty much everyone under age 12 understands the name, over 12 forget it. "What is Monsters, Inc.?"

I liked the "Homeless" idea too...but I think she is really learning to respond to "No Scratch!".... as she tries to tear apart my couches! Sigh, raising children! ;)

She makes up for it though by coming over to cuddle in my lap when I get home from work. :cloud9:

Congrats on the kitty and naming her. I think Boo is a cute name.

Mischa - From Make Mine Music
or
Dory - Finding Nemo

We also have a new kitten...Her name is Fergie :)

I would have voted for Mischa (since that's my name!) :thumbsup2

I just found a list of the names of the 102 dalmations:

Maybe one of these

1. Bubba

102. Checkers

Thank you so much for all the names!

How about "Homeless"? As in "you poop on the floor and you're HOMELESS". Just a thought. My cat doesn't answer to it, either. She answers to the can opener.:lmao: :lmao:

Too funny!!!! :lmao: We named our cat: King Alexander hyper-Troublemaker (or Kaht for short). He was a stray (and and old cat when he came to live with us) and came only when someone would say "cat" so we played on that.

Have fun with Boo!

Congrats on the naming of your kitty. I had a cat many moons ago named Boo she was my treasure!

My son named our cat Touloose his spelling from Aristocats movie. She has been our faithful protector of all things furry even the black bears for 10 years now.

Maybe you can call it "MK" for the Magic Kingdom works for me!! I also like Epcat..think I will call one of the stray cats that hangs around that nam,e

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter