Need 3 AirTran coupons

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by mickeys friend, May 26, 2010.

1. mickeys friend

mickeys friend DIS Veteran

Would anyone have 3 AirTran coupon good for travel in Aug. that they won't be using?If so please PM me.Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WeLuvTink!

WeLuvTink! DIS Veteran

If you mean the Little Debbie $10 off coupons (https://getaway.littledebbie.com/), all you need is to register with 3 different e-mails.

I just found this site (www.10minutemail.com), which gives you a very temporary e-mail address without any big registration process. Got my 4 Airtran coupons in 40 minutes. :cool2:

4. Traveliz

Traveliz DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting about this site! It is soooo helpful! And a great way to easily get the email addresses. I spent about 40 minutes also just now and well worth it.

Liz

5. mermaidmuse

mermaidmuse Mouseketeer

:goodvibesThanks for this - got 2 more coupons myself! Much appreciated!

6. bonjoe07

bonjoe07 Mouseketeer

where do I click to find the coupon?

7. WeLuvTink!

WeLuvTink! DIS Veteran

Click on the airplane icon on the left side that says "enter our getaway", then fill in the contest entry form. Everytime you register a new email address then on the next page it asks if you want to get the $10 off coupon via email. Follow the instrucions and it comes thru immediately to your email. :thumbsup2

8. bonjoe07

bonjoe07 Mouseketeer

I was just wondering, is there a limit to how many coupons you use per interaction? for example can I use 4 coupons, when I purchase my tickets?
    Thanks

9. WeLuvTink!

WeLuvTink! DIS Veteran

It appears to be one coupon per person per reservation. So if you book a roundtrip for 4 people, you can use 4 coupons. If you break this into two 1-way trips, you can use 4 coupons (assuming 4 people) going and 4 coupons coming home.

NOTE that I believe the promotion is expected to expire tonight (May 31, 2010).