Need 1 night, Hampton? ComfortSuites?

boroth25

Earning My Ears
Hi, Anyone ever stay at the Hampton or Comfort Suites right by Universal? We just need 2 rooms for one night and don't need frills, just a nice clean room. Any tips?
Thanks, Bo

We got two rooms at the Best Western Lake BV in DD for $25 each over Labor Day weekend. It's very clean and the rooms are the largest I've ever seen for a standard room. It is approx 2.5 miles from Universal which was a snap to drive. And for the price good grief I just don't think you can't beat it. My husband is still raving about it. They had a buffett breakfast for like 4.99 he was amused by. He could'nt believe things could be so inexpensive. We requested a DD view and it was awesome. All the rooms have huge balconies. I know it's not in your choices but I have never stayed at the two you mentioned and thought I'd give you our exp. Good Luck and have a great stay.

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Sandlake about a month ago. I got a 39/ night rate.

It had breakfast included. It is very very close to Universal Blvd., in fact the exit is ON Universal Blvd. If I remember correctly, you go through maybe 2-3 traffic lights (less than 5 minutes) and you are there.

It is a Healthy walk, but I did see some younger people doing it.. maybe teens/college students. --that would take a while

The rooms were fine. Always clean, and all that.

It met our needs just fine.

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Universal which is less than half a mile from the park. I got it for $46.50 on www.hotelkingdom.com.

It comes with a free cont breakfast and the room we were in had a microwave and a refrigerator. It was clean and the staff was very efficient and nice. Only problem I found was there was no laundry facilities, but for one night I don't think that'll will be your problem.

Priceline is also a great alternative for one night stays. You can get some great deals on 2 1/2 and 3 star hotels near Universal. Check out www.biddingfortravel.com for help and details.

The Hampton Inn on Sandlake had laundry facilities., two sets on the third floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter