Ned's QUEST for INFERNO! (CLOSED - Thanks for Playing!)

The quest lasts all day but I'm keeping the room open for 15 more minutes. If you want to start it, GET IN HERE NOW!!

:lmao:

Very funny quest KrazyPete. I could not help but laugh out loud when I was standing in the lobby asking if they knew you, pink or our fine feathered friend :rotfl:

Very funny quest KrazyPete. I could not help but laugh out loud when I was standing in the lobby asking if they knew you, pink or our fine feathered friend :rotfl:

Yeah, I hate how he made Lava Boy be the popular one...:sad2: Come on, everybody knows Pink! :confused3

Well, I guess I made the quest too difficult.

We had a lot of visitors Saturday morning but it looks like only ten people finished the quest. The inferno pin was down around 24. It looks like I'm going to have to rework my tasks and give you all another crack at it. :thumbsup2

Well, I guess I made the quest too difficult.

We had a lot of visitors Saturday morning but it looks like only ten people finished the quest. The inferno pin was down around 24. It looks like I'm going to have to rework my tasks and give you all another crack at it. :thumbsup2

Aww, and here I thought I was ROCKING your quest by finishing in 5th place!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I was pretty impressed with myself. I've NEVER placed in a quest before! :rolleyes1

Oh well.... it was good while it lasted! :goodvibes

Aww, and here I thought I was ROCKING your quest by finishing in 5th place!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I was pretty impressed with myself. I've NEVER placed in a quest before! :rolleyes1

Oh well.... it was good while it lasted! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh, I beat Pete's bff by placing 3rd? :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got a Ned pin and a tiki wall. Wanna trade? :rotfl2:

Seriously KrazyPete, the quest really made me smile. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter