Nectar - free Virgin flights to Orlando

Martin S

Mouseketeer
I picked up the new Nectar card at Sainsburys on Saturday and noticed that you can get a free Virgin flight to Orlando for 37000 points.

It might sound a lot but if like me you have had a Barclaycard for 15 years and have never redeemed any of the profile points you might suddenly find youve got enought for 2 free flights if you convert them to Nectar :D

Its worth a look if you have a B/card.

Martin - that's fantastic.

I've got points on my B/card that I've never redeemed and believe me when I say that I love to shop in Debenhams, we don't shop in Sainsbury's but as soon as I've passed my test I'll get my petrol from BP so I'm gonn save and save.

I know my DH Nic has enough now already. But we have booked and paid for our next 2 trips.

Maybe a Las Vegas or New York trip at Easter.

Have to start being really nice to him now LOL

Originally posted by Martin S
It might sound a lot but if like me you have had a Barclaycard for 15 years and have never redeemed any of the profile points you might suddenly find youve got enought for 2 free flights if you convert them to Nectar :D

LOL, Martin - same here! Dh and I each have about 10,000 Profiles points. We've never bothered redeeming them because the only thing worth having is the free flights (the Ford discounts used to be good if you were buying one, but that was discontinued a few years back).

We actually have enough points now for a flight each to an EST time zone (under the existing Barclaycard scheme), but the difference with the new set-up is that we can now get Virgin flights. Under the old profiles system, we'd have been flying with American Airlines.

Btw, for anyone with a Barclaycard who hasn't yet received the info, you get 5 Nectar points for each Profile point when you convert them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter