Nearly there....

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Disneynutinlondon, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Disneynutinlondon

Disneynutinlondon <font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t

Our V-room voucher arrived today :woohoo: so I guess our holiday is nearly here :banana::banana:

Having booked this holiday in May 2011 it doesn't seem real somehow never having booked a holiday so far in advance.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kitcat1

kitcat1 Mouseketeer

That's so exciting.....2 weeks to go before the wait is up......8 for us so we can't wait for bits and pieces to arrive to make it more real......paying the final balance tomorrow, just the park tickets to arrive......:thumbsup2

Cath :cool1:

4. laura_<3

laura_<3 DIS Veteran

Sooo exciting!!! Two weeks today for us :yay: Can't wait!

5. Disney Princesses LW

Disney Princesses LW Mouseketeer

can I ask where you booked to do it that far in advance hun??/ I am desperate to book our 2014 holiday then it will seem more real :lmao:

6. VailaTigger

VailaTigger DIS Veteran

I know what you mean... We booked ours in April 2011, and it still hasn't quite sunk in that we're going tomorrow!! :rotfl2:

We booked a package with Virgin, I think some other tour operators also let you book about 18 months in advance. As far as I know it's only a small number of the hotels they usually have, but if the one you want is there, then you can go for it.

7. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

8. Disneynutinlondon

Disneynutinlondon <font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t

We booked ours with Virgin Holidays. I guess as they do it as a package with VA flights that's the reason they can book it so far out.