NCL goes All Inclusive on one ship. Cruise competition heating up?

@gumbypee, here ya go:

http://alcoholpolicy.niaaa.nih.gov/APIS_State_Profile.html?state=TX

I personally think it's a median between being a kid then suddenly being free to go to town at 21. It gives some opportunistic teaching years to parents still. I can't give anything to any friends. Can't serve my nieces or nephews. Their parents have to do that. So if we are out to dinner or having a cook out, etc. it allows them to have a drink with our direct supervision. Not saying they'll never overdo it or do stupid things. That's happened once. But, compared to my teenage years........whew........thanking God eeeeeeeevery day for not getting even with me the way my mom always wished for. LOL!

@gumbypee, here ya go:

http://alcoholpolicy.niaaa.nih.gov/APIS_State_Profile.html?state=TX

I personally think it's a median between being a kid then suddenly being free to go to town at 21. It gives some opportunistic teaching years to parents still. I can't give anything to any friends. Can't serve my nieces or nephews. Their parents have to do that. So if we are out to dinner or having a cook out, etc. it allows them to have a drink with our direct supervision. Not saying they'll never overdo it or do stupid things. That's happened once. But, compared to my teenage years........whew........thanking God eeeeeeeevery day for not getting even with me the way my mom always wished for. LOL!

interesting! Thanks for info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter