NBC Merch at USO & IOA?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by peajay18, Sep 15, 2011.

1. peajay18

peajay18 Diamond In The Rough

Is there anywhere on Universal property that sells merchandise for NBC shows?
    Similar to the New York store, or nbcuniversal.com?

If I order stuff from the site, the shipping to here in the UK is almost as much money as the merchandise so the opportunity to buy it in a store when we visit Orlando in October would be great.
    I'd love to pick up some Parks & Rec, Community, 30 Rock etc shirts.

If not, I guess one option is to order online and have it delivered to my resort...

2. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Yes...you can purchase NBC merchandise at The Universal Studios Store at the Studios and in CityWalk and the Islands of Adventure Trading Company at Port of Entry in IOA. I don't know how much merchandise they have since I don't pay attention to it but there is a decent selection if memory serves.

3. nerdboyrockstar

nerdboyrockstar <font color=purple>Mouseketeer<br><font color=gree

Haha. I'm a fan of those shows too and would definitely pick up a 30 Rock or Parks & Rec shirt there if I saw one.

I think they do have.. like Metro noted, most likely at Universal Studios Store.. but also make sure to check out the Clearance/Sale sections there and by the exits of both parks.