Navigator app?

Used it on Fantasy last week. It has information regarding the dining room menus, character meets, movie/show times and activities. Activities were also broken into youth club activities (with various divisions for different clubs), adult and family. You can mark an activity as a favorite and it will give you a reminder. You can look at the current day or future days. What I really liked is that it would also tell you when that character would have another meet, and other times (if applicable) for the activities and shows (that day or another day). That way you could plan in advance, and you would know if that is the last opportunity to see a certain character or if there would be other meets. You could also chat with other uses, kind of like text message. DH did not use his much so we did not do much chatting, but I used mine all the time.

You have to make sure you download the app before you leave and then when you get on the ship put your phone on air plane mode and turn Wi-Fi back on.
we just got off the fantasy yesterday and i LOVED the app for all of the reasons you posted. I used it way more than I thought I would. I just wish the kids clubs would be able to message us with it.

LOVED the app. It's true texts were sometimes delayed. But having all the info - shows, menus, activities so readily available was awesome!

Was on the three nights wonder. The day when we board the ship, the app works perfectly. I just wish the chat was able to do it in group instead of just one to one.

However the app stop working on our second day and the morning of our third day. Ended up carrying the wave phone everywhere.

One thing, the text alerts will also work on the New Apple Watch too. I did it on the April 25th cruise.

Question about the Apple Watch: Do you have to be within 400 feet of your phone for it to work with the wifi on board? Does your phone have to be on for the apple watch to work with the wifi for texts?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter