Naveen Ain't Playin: My Glitteriest, Princessiest TR Ever! (FINISHED 4/13)

It’s almost impossible not to scream on top of the Splash Mountain drop! I don’t think I could be silent even if I tried. Although last month when I was on it I think I screamed louder than the little boy sitting in front of me :)

Smart move not going on Stitch’s Great Escape. I decided to give it a second chance after many years of avoiding even looking at it, and as soon as I sat down I wanted out right away lol! Still surprised that people voluntarily choose to go on that, but that’s just my opinion.

I never ate at CRT, but the food looks great especially dessert! I was able to meet Anna and Elsa last month after practically running to the line right after Wishes and the interaction was great. It’s so nice that despite the long lines they have, they still manage to give everyone just the right amount of attention. Can’t wait to hear more updates! Only 4 more days until college move-in for me so this is keeping my mind off of all the things I still need to do.

Yay! I'm so glad you were feeling the magic again on your first full day. I guess it takes getting used to just jumping into the magic the moment you touch down in Florida. Honestly, you'll enjoy it one day. :thumbsup2

Awwww, that stinks about being stuck with a crappy log on Splash. That happened to me and my sister a few times on our first trip (we rode it A LOT) and fun logs are what really make the ride after you've been on it more than once.

I'm sorry to hear you weren't having good luck with M&G after Splash. And TBH, it isn't really worth it taking time to go on Stitch. It's QUITE boring. Not scary or freaky at all. But YAAAYYYY!!! JUNGLE CRUISE!!! #stilldreamingofbeingaskipper

So glad to hear your Royal Table experience exceeded your expectations! It seems to be getting better reviews from what I've seen. I mean, I think I've mostly read about breakfasts, which always got solid marks, but I definitely would love to go to a Princess meal one day so I'm glad CRT looks feasible with the food options. And applause to you for that wonderful shade you threw at your sister while talking to Jasmine. I know that sounds awful, but that was well placed.

OMG, I can't believe you got to meet Anna & Elsa with a 15 minute wait. WOW. I snagged a FP+ with them last minute during the fireworks and the wait for them was still insane when we got out. I can't believe how rude those boys were to Anna. Just goes to show how the fragility of masculinity starts VERY young. hehe And I'm so glad their crappy behavior led to a wonderful meet for you! Anna is honestly the best. As much as I despise Frozen and hate how their popularity has made a lot of my faves move to the side, she is wonderful to meet. Elsa's okay, but they need to start meeting together so they can do the visiting princess thing again or at least put Aurora back in Fairytale Hall! Seriously!

WOOT!!! WISHES FROM AN UNORTHODOX ANGLE! LOVE IT.

Can't wait to read about your next seven magical days! :mickeyjum

YAY!!! One day I'll be able to just jump in for sure :thumbsup2

Looking back, I had... um... an unorthodox experience on Splash Mountain the last day that made me forget all about that one bad log... so sit tight, because that's a story and a half :tilt:

You would literally be the perfect skipper. Oh my goodness. That's going to be your DCP position. Jungle Cruise skipper. That's going to be you.

CRT was sooooo good. Definitely do it one day when you get the chance and you're celebrating something special. You'll love it. Maybe you can do it the same trip you eat at V&As! As for the shade comment... thank you very much. :cool2:

RIGHT? Apparently that's a thing that happens every night around Wishes? Anna and Elsa just don't have a line anymore? Like, time just stops everywhere but inside PFTH? And OMG @ your comment on the fragility of masculinity... #true

Anna and Elsa are literally my fav girls ever and my new college roommates who are moving in with me on Saturday. As for putting visiting princesses/aurora back with them, it's just never going to work. It's heartbreaking, really, when you see photos like this from when Aurora still met with them:

tumblr_n4t2l9wUeI1ql9m5bo1_500.jpg

Like, unfortunately, Anna and Elsa are now larger than life. Any princess that goes in there with them is just going to be undermined by them. I don't even think Moana is going to be as big as those two are.

YAAAS WISHES! The more obscure the angle, the cooler it gets.

I'm trying to update as much as possible, I promise!!! :cheer2:

I'm really loving this trip report! I relate to you so much - Ariel is my fave ever, I too cried at Wicked (every time I've see it). Thank you for sharing your trip report on here - it has me extra excited for my upcoming trip! Great photos and dining reviews! I can feel your love for Disney in each update! :flower:

Yay!!! I'm so glad that my trip is helping you feel the excitement for your upcoming trip! I hope it's AWESOME! Thanks for following along! :daisy:

Subbing.....I am all caught up and definitely enjoying! By the way, was that the mysterious back side of water you caught a picture of??!!

Welcome aboard! :yay: and YES! The elusive back side of water, a natural marvel! :rotfl:

Oh man, the QS chocolate cake is AMAZING. Like I know people get tired of it and I totally understand why but for real I love it to death.

I feel you. It's good to have a diverse amount of desserts, but that chocolate cake... oh man...

It’s almost impossible not to scream on top of the Splash Mountain drop! I don’t think I could be silent even if I tried. Although last month when I was on it I think I screamed louder than the little boy sitting in front of me :)

Smart move not going on Stitch’s Great Escape. I decided to give it a second chance after many years of avoiding even looking at it, and as soon as I sat down I wanted out right away lol! Still surprised that people voluntarily choose to go on that, but that’s just my opinion.

I never ate at CRT, but the food looks great especially dessert! I was able to meet Anna and Elsa last month after practically running to the line right after Wishes and the interaction was great. It’s so nice that despite the long lines they have, they still manage to give everyone just the right amount of attention. Can’t wait to hear more updates! Only 4 more days until college move-in for me so this is keeping my mind off of all the things I still need to do.

Right? I screamed and nobody else screamed so I stopped screaming mid-scream and the whole thing was just a mess. You just gotta scream.

I have the worst gag reflex when it comes to smells. Literally I might have thrown up if I smelled that "banana burp" everyone keeps talking about and it just would have been a mess. Why anyone would want to go on a ride that smells like that is beyond me.

CRT was a great meal! And the sisters are so amazing with living up to their expectations. They're great to everyone and they're always lovely and in character. I'll try to update soon! 6 days until college move-in for me... and this is also keeping my mind off of all the things I still need to do :rotfl2:

Never, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever Rope Drop Soarin'

So, I didn't plan on rope dropping Epcot. I didn't want to rope drop Epcot. But I was awake, and it was 7:00, and it was a moment of weakness, and I decided to rope drop Epcot. I got dressed and checked my phone...

And it wouldn't turn on. Which meant even though it was plugged in, it didn't charge overnight.

So I rushed downstairs and dropped a ridiculous amount of money on a portable charger. Then I rushed to the bus stop.

IMG_2516_zpscpjaudgx.jpg

IMG_2517_zpsibmakseb.jpg

The bus was pretty much empty except for one family and their small daughter. It was their first time going to any of the parks, and the mother asked me where the Norway pavilion was- they had an early breakfast with the princess! I told them where Norway could be found and they were grateful. Once I opened up to them, that little girl just talked for ages! She was the sweetest little thing and was so excited about meeting all the princesses. Bless her.

Then we arrived at Epcot and it was beginning to rain, which threw a wrench in my plans.

IMG_2519_zpsfjqgj4mg.jpg

I threw on my poncho and made a decision...

A decision that I would rope drop Soarin' with the crowd.

Soarin' was indoors. Soarin' was in a building and if I was in a crowd in that building, I would be in that building longer. Which would increase my chance of the rain being over by the time I got out.

I was standing in the rain for a good 10 minutes before they allowed us into the park early. As I was walking in, I heard a familiar jingle. A boy next to me was singing the "Bananas in Pajamas" theme song in Spanish. I got so excited that I sang it in English and the mom laughed. And- GET THIS- A girl afterwards started singing it in French. Epcot is truly magical, people.

IMG_2521_zpsmcxdfixh.jpg

So there's this pavilion that you have to stand under before the park officially opens if you plan on rope dropping Soarin' and everyone was underneath it today. The rain was pouring and we were all just underneath this big pavilion thing waiting for rope drop. We stood there for 15 minutes before we were allowed to *walk with a purpose* to The Land.

It was nuts. It was insane. I can't believe I rope dropped Soarin'. It was literal anarchy and people were running and getting yelled at by CMs and I just wanted to ride Soarin' and I was stressed out and I can't believe people do that with their families. Please don't ever rope drop Soarin' with a family.

IMG_2523_zpsnxcvxcrd.jpg

Despite the stress, I did walk almost right onto my flight.

IMG_2524_zpshelbjaxx.jpg

As usual, it was a fantastic flight. Can't beat that Soarin' smell!

IMG_2525_zpspkly8nlt.jpg

After Soarin', I was pretty hungry, so I decided to get some breakfast. And I wasn't really in the mood for anything being served for breakfast at Sunshine Seasons, so I just got some cake. I'm a terrible influence on children.

IMG_2526_zpsnzidpnhh.jpg

It was very good! Plus, there were strawberries. So it was healthy cake.

I didn't know what to do with myself after that, so I left The Land and started heading back towards the pavilion I was talking about earlier. It was still raining pretty hard, so test track was closed. So I decided to stand in a 15 minute line to meet some of my favorite pals instead...

IMG_2530_zpsnvrk83dc.jpg

The "15" minute wait couldn't be shorter than 30 minutes. Goodness, that line moved slowly. Think, like, the Town Square Mickey and Town Square Tink lines combined. That slowly.

There were old cartoons playing on the TV! I tried to get a cute shot of Goofy with a mermaid and instead I got this.

IMG_2528_zpsrbeymjyl.jpg

IMG_2529_zpsgaqrus2z.png

Anyway.

There were facts on the side of the screen, and they were pretty interesting. Did you know that Donald Duck's middle name was Fauntleroy? Now you do.

I waited in the long, long, long incredibly long line for a long, long, long incredibly long time before I was finally in the same room as Mickey Mouse.

(Click here to continue!)

Last edited:
Ack! I went out of town and got behind!!

Some things I remember wanting to comment on:

-Mrs.Incredible's boots are FIERCE.
-I'm glad you had a good Cindy! I've been too afraid to try and meet her because I see so many reports of poor interactions with Cinderella.
-Ariel at dinner was ADORABLE.
-I cannot believe you had such a short wait for A&E. Your Anna was a cutie and Elsa should have frozen those boys and tossed them in a lake. I hope they waited standby and didn't take a fastpass away from the pool of people who wanted them.
-You had me at "gouda". I think I would go to CRT just for the gouda mashed potatoes, because gouda is delicious and potatoes are my friend.

I had more thoughts than that, but these are the ones I remembered, lol!!

Glad your day was so magical!! Dinner at CRT sounds like it was so great and getting to meet Anna & Elsa with a short wait time is awesome!

Can we be friends? Like OH MY GOSH, I want to hang out with you!!! I want to do Disney with you and not rope drop soarin with you lol

Ack! I went out of town and got behind!!

Some things I remember wanting to comment on:

-Mrs.Incredible's boots are FIERCE.
-I'm glad you had a good Cindy! I've been too afraid to try and meet her because I see so many reports of poor interactions with Cinderella.
-Ariel at dinner was ADORABLE.
-I cannot believe you had such a short wait for A&E. Your Anna was a cutie and Elsa should have frozen those boys and tossed them in a lake. I hope they waited standby and didn't take a fastpass away from the pool of people who wanted them.
-You had me at "gouda". I think I would go to CRT just for the gouda mashed potatoes, because gouda is delicious and potatoes are my friend.

I had more thoughts than that, but these are the ones I remembered, lol!!

No worries!

-Mrs. Incredible is so fierce it's hard to believe.
-YES! I ran into a few bad Cinderellas on my last trip but this one was very sweet.
-She was the cutest little button!!!
-Supposedly every night around Wishes the wait goes down to around 10 minutes. And LOL. They were probably rushed into the M&G by a parent who saw that the wait was super short and wanted to say they met the pair, I know that happens sometimes... but hey! Their apathy = a fun experience with Anna and I, so I won't be too hard on them ;)
-They. Were. DELICIOUS.

Congrats on the speedy A&E M&G!

Thank you!

Glad your day was so magical!! Dinner at CRT sounds like it was so great and getting to meet Anna & Elsa with a short wait time is awesome!

It was a lovely evening!

Can we be friends? Like OH MY GOSH, I want to hang out with you!!! I want to do Disney with you and not rope drop soarin with you lol

YES OF COURSE! We can skip rope drop and just arrive at 11:00 when the World Showcase opens and meet all the princesses. Great plan :thumbsup2

I'm just loving how you really thought this trip out initially and now you're just like "I'm awake, might as well go to... EPCOT." I hope this spur-of-the-moment attitude toward Disney continues throughout the entire TR because the irony of it all is perf.

Hearing about someone's actual experience with Soarin' at rope drop makes me scared for when the Soarin' Around The World update happens. I'm not prepared for having to deal with that. EEEKKK.

The Character Spot wait is always deceiving. I waited in it when it said a five minute wait and I'm pretty sure it was more like 15/20 minutes, which isn't bad, but OMG, they do not know how to handle crowd flow. They have by far the worst system for a M&G that never draws any big crowds.

Can't wait to hear how your meets in the character spot went! :mickeyjum

All caught up, Kaitlyn! Those M&G were amazing! CRT looks like an amazing experience. My Disney bucket list just keeps growing! :rolleyes1:laughing:

My family contemplated skipping their Splash Mountain FP+...

I'm sorry, they what?? Sacrilege! :sad2: How can you contemplate missing Splash?? :confused3

As much as I love this ride, I got stuck on the lamest log ever. Literally. It was a family, but they didn't look like they were having fun. Nobody screamed on the drop. Like, what? Oh well. I screamed. And they probably judged me for it. But that's life, you know?

That is so weird. People can really confuse me at times! Why would you go on Splash and not make a peep at the drop?
:confused3 Is that part of the fun? I would have screamed too, I gotcha girl :thumbsup2

So as you can see, in the family in front of us, there were too little boys who just were not having it with the snow princess today. I mean, there are boys who get a little flustered around princesses they don't really want to meet, and then there were these boys. They were, like... borderline rude to Anna. Anna asked them for a warm hug, and both rejected. So she said, "Don't worry, I don't have ice powers like my sister. Do you have any powers?" They shook their heads no. She said, "I have my own powers! Would you like to know what they are?" and wouldn't you believe it, those boys literally said no, they didn't want to hear about her powers.

Very quietly, in a voice I assumed only Grace could hear, I said "well I want to hear about your special powers, Anna".

"THANK YOU!" She said, her head shot up and she gestured towards me. "I have chocolate-eating powers."

Very good. A+ interaction, 10/10, would M&G again.

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: Those boys! Clearly not Frozen fans! :laughing:

I got dressed and checked my phone...

And it wouldn't turn on. Which meant even though it was plugged in, it didn't charge overnight.

:scared1: I hate when that happens!

It was nuts. It was insane. I can't believe I rope dropped Soarin'. It was literal anarchy and people were running and getting yelled at by CMs and I just wanted to ride Soarin' and I was stressed out and I can't believe people do that with their families. Please don't ever rope drop Soarin' with a family.

I haven't ever done any kind of RD...this might be why!
:eek:

And I wasn't really in the mood for anything being served for breakfast at Sunshine Seasons, so I just got some cake. I'm a terrible influence on children.

IMG_2526_zpsnzidpnhh.jpg

And a terrible influence on adults!
:laughing: Now I want to eat this!!

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: What is that????!!!!

I'm just loving how you really thought this trip out initially and now you're just like "I'm awake, might as well go to... EPCOT." I hope this spur-of-the-moment attitude toward Disney continues throughout the entire TR because the irony of it all is perf.

Hearing about someone's actual experience with Soarin' at rope drop makes me scared for when the Soarin' Around The World update happens. I'm not prepared for having to deal with that. EEEKKK.

The Character Spot wait is always deceiving. I waited in it when it said a five minute wait and I'm pretty sure it was more like 15/20 minutes, which isn't bad, but OMG, they do not know how to handle crowd flow. They have by far the worst system for a M&G that never draws any big crowds.

Can't wait to hear how your meets in the character spot went! :mickeyjum

THAT'S EXACTLY IT. I plan my vacation to the millisecond and then I get to the parks and I'm like "... maybe I'll do that or maybe I'll just get a Dole Whip and catch a M&G". Yes, the irony of it followed me everywhere this trip :rotfl:

It's going to be a mess. I'm not even going to entertain the thought of Soarin' Around The World rope drop. FP+ or bust.

RIGHT? Character Spot and the Tink/Mickey town square meet and greet lines are always terrible! Always an hour, even at 15 minutes. Ugh.

Maybe you'll hear about it... or maybe not, sadly :blush:

All caught up, Kaitlyn! Those M&G were amazing! CRT looks like an amazing experience. My Disney bucket list just keeps growing! :rolleyes1:laughing:

Hey there! They were tons of fun and CRT was awesome. You gotta keep that bucket list long- gives you something to look forward to on every trip!

I'm sorry, they what?? Sacrilege! :sad2: How can you contemplate missing Splash?? :confused3

That is so weird. People can really confuse me at times! Why would you go on Splash and not make a peep at the drop?
:confused3 Is that part of the fun? I would have screamed too, I gotcha girl :thumbsup2

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: Those boys! Clearly not Frozen fans! :laughing:

:scared1: I hate when that happens!

I haven't ever done any kind of RD...this might be why!
:eek:

And a terrible influence on adults!
:laughing: Now I want to eat this!!

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: What is that????!!!!

Right!!! You just can't miss splash!

And I KNOW! Jeesh. Some people.

Yeah... some boys just don't know how to act around royalty, unfortunately :sad2:

Isn't it the worst?

YES. Don't do rope drop for big rides. Bad idea.

Sorry! I promise I'll share next time!

Apparently, it was Goofy :laughing:

Real Life Update: Where in the World is Kaitlyn?
The short answer to that question is: college.

And the long answer to that question is this:

I moved to New York City!

10690331_914247315315083_914776893718414791_n.jpg

11951250_914323535307461_2804789410028400832_n.jpg

I have my own room. For now.

My room mate bailed out of Pace at the last minute to go to college in Delaware. She told me about it beforehand, so I was prepared for a new room mate, but instead, I'm living on my own. For now, like I said. They'll figure it out eventually and move someone in as soon as they make a room transfer ;)

CNl3TnGUwAAARvF.jpg

CNl3TnPUEAEjyxH.jpg

CNl3TnWUkAAMME1.jpg

CNlXa_DUkAAFKj2.jpg

So far, college life is... as I expected it to be. I've was on my own for most of yesterday afternoon and this morning, but like, for good reason. I went job hunting. Between today and yesterday, I must have been in this one candy store for at least two hours. Not buying! Just applying for a job! The managers really like me, and it's a really cute and trendy store, so I think I may just have a part time job. If not, no big deal. Tons of places are hiring around me. But like, I need a job before I want to go see any Broadway shows. Except for The King and I, which has already been paid for thanks to Pace welcome events and I'm super excited for it! Convocation (our welcome ceremony) is on Tuesday, classes begin on Wednesday, I see a Yankees game on Saturday, and I go to Six Flags on labor day!

I'm getting along with my suite mates (since my dorm is connected through a special little hallway thing with a dorm of 3), but most of my interactions with friends have been preexisting and not new. For example: my old internet buddies surprised me yesterday!

CNnDEouWcAAcOd8.jpg

CNnDEouWwAAFxdb.jpg

CNnDEogWoAEh_np.jpg

I know two people who are going to school with me. One is a boy who went to theatre camp with me- he's pretty cool. I ran into him yesterday in the line to get onto the elevator. And the other is my best friend who I haven't seen in 2 years, Conor! He moved in to the dorm attached to the main building today and I no joke spent like 5 hours with him and some of his other friends (my new friends!) today. They're all musical theatre majors (so like, my people), and they're all really nice. I'm probably going to spend even more time with him after he gets out of a security meeting his floor is having.

CNsQV9SU8AEVdYU.jpg

I've also had some great food. I found my bagel place. My special bagel place to help me get through those tough times where all I want is a bagel with peanut butter. All I need now is my pizza place, my diner, and my Chinese place. And my cafeteria meals so far have been great.

So you're probably all thinking, "this is all well and good, but what does this have to do with the TR?"

And the short answer to that question is: everything

And the long answer to that question is: I'm going to be neglecting it a lot now, I can't lie. Don't expect constant updates like I've been doing. I have a little bit of time on my hands right now, so maybe I'll whip something up before Conor and his friends get out of the meeting?

Anyway! That's your explanation! I'm alive and well, but I don't have as much time as I used to, so don't expect too much!

Ahhhh!!

You've moved to the City!!!

AHHHH!!!

New York, New York. It's a hell of a town.

I'm so excited for you.

And enjoy your own room!!

You've got your own personal cheerleader over here in the middle of the country wishing you the very, very best year ever. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yay glad to hear about your college move-in! I completely understand how busy you are with figuring everything out and getting settled in. I love how your room is setup and all the little hints of Disney. My dorm room is more or less Disney overkill and making me slightly Disney depressed, but I knew it wouldn't be "home" without all my Disney photos. It has definitely been an adjustment for me, but I am super excited about everything too. I'm hoping to even ask about the DCP now that I'm on campus! My classes also start on Wednesday, so best of luck to you! I'm still in search of Disney friends lol, but I am happy to have met many other people. Enjoy every minute of it!

So glad to hear you're enjoying college so far! And props to you on looking for a job. I luckily had a work study my first year and was able to keep that job for this year, but it's because of that I know how necessary it is to have a job while at school. Don't be hoping for a lot of hours because that can be overwhelming with the amount of school work you will have. Trust me.

Best of luck with classes and everything else you have to figure out! Update whenever you can, but school comes first so we can wait.

Hope you have a magical and fun first semester! :mickeyjum

As much as I love this ride, I got stuck on the lamest log ever. Literally. It was a family, but they didn't look like they were having fun. Nobody screamed on the drop. Like, what? Oh well. I screamed. And they probably judged me for it. But that's life, you know?

I have NEVER been on Splash Mountain :scared1: - my son wants to ride it so when we go in Dec 2016 that'll be my first time on it and I am an almost 30 year old woman with more trips under my belt (including a stint on the Disney College Program) than I can count. It's pathetic :rotfl: I guarantee you I'll be screaming louder than anyone! I hate drops! :faint:

As I was sitting there, a man brought his young son, donned in a tiny pair of Mickey ears, up to the staircase. He explained that if the two ever got separated, they would meet up on that spot. The young boy nodded and the two went forward. As they left, the little guy gasped and said, "The castle! Daddy, it's the castle!". It was pretty heartwarming.

I just love seeing magical moments like that :lovestruc

This meal blew me away. Serves me right for having such low expectations for such a high quality joint! I think CRT dinner may become a must-do for our following trips... provided that we keep using the dining plan!

So glad you enjoyed CRT! I haven't been since I was a kid but I'd love to try and get an ADR there again someday. Maybe if I ever have a daughter because I know my son wouldn't care one way or another if we ate there or not :rolleyes:

THE WAIT TIME FOR ANNA AND ELSA IS AT 15 MINUTES."

8dGP6ex3Es45W.gif

So as you can see, in the family in front of us, there were too little boys who just were not having it with the snow princess today. I mean, there are boys who get a little flustered around princesses they don't really want to meet, and then there were these boys. They were, like... borderline rude to Anna. Anna asked them for a warm hug, and both rejected. So she said, "Don't worry, I don't have ice powers like my sister. Do you have any powers?" They shook their heads no. She said, "I have my own powers! Would you like to know what they are?" and wouldn't you believe it, those boys literally said no, they didn't want to hear about her powers.

Very quietly, in a voice I assumed only Grace could hear, I said "well I want to hear about your special powers, Anna".

"THANK YOU!" She said, her head shot up and she gestured towards me. "I have chocolate-eating powers."

Very good. A+ interaction, 10/10, would M&G again.

Then it was actually my real turn to meet Anna. She was too cute for words. She asked me if I knew Ariel and told me the story of how Ariel and some other mermaids tried to visit Arendelle, but Elsa accidentally froze the fjord so that the sisters could go ice skating. She assured me that they were fine and laughed it all off with a mug of hot chocolate!

Boooooooooooooo on those boys being such spoil sports! Like, why were they even there? I bet their parents made them. And they seem like they're at that age when they want to be brats just to spite their parents. Luckily you were there to make Anna feel better :goodvibes

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412899391_zpsppvvwmme.jpg

And of course, after she gave me a warm hug and I was about to leave I assured her of this: "Don't worry," I said. "You're not alone. I have chocolate-eating super powers too."

Awesome photo! What a beautiful Anna!! Her features are like, perfect :cloud9:

It was one of the coolest M&Gs ever. Our Anna and Elsa last year was very sweet, but these two really take the cake. They were so personable and true to their characters. Anna was just too much fun! Plus, both of them were beautiful and looked a lot like their cartoon counterparts.

This makes me want to try for an Anna & Elsa FP. I wasn't going to since my son isn't into Frozen. He likes meeting characters though and I asked him if he would want to meet them and his response was "sure!" :laughing: So maybe we will! Or maybe we will luck into a short wait for them at some point in our trip :scratchin

That sounds horrifying :scared: That's one of the things I do like about FP+ is that I don't have to worry about getting there at rope drop to be able to do Soarin. We might attempt RD for Test Track though because my son loves it :eek:

I'm so glad you're settling in at college! New York City! That is so amazing and exciting! Trust me, we all understand needing to focus on that. School comes first! I hope you're having a wonderful time! Looking forward to more updates (when you can) and more updates about life in the big city! :goodvibes

Wow!! Congrats on the college move in. College is such a special time of life. Enjoy every moment and living on campus and meeting new people! Update when you can...especially about the Broadway shows!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter