Naveen Ain't Playin: My Glitteriest, Princessiest TR Ever! (FINISHED 4/13)

Hello, just joining in!:wave:

Loving your TR so far. What a fun graduation celebration! My best friend and I went to WDW for our college graduation many years ago... Great choice!

And I never can resist a TR by a fellow Ariel/Little Mermaid fan. She is my favorite too, although I've never gotten to do the M&G. On my must do list for my trip in October!

Also, love seeing your awesome pictures and view for the FoF parade. We just scheduled a fastpass for the parade for our upcoming trip and it's nice to know it will be worth it.

Can't wait to keep reading. And good luck starting college soon!

Yes, more princes! I'd love to meet Prince Eric--so dreamy!

YES! Disney, hop on it!

I'm totally with your dad on all his food choices. It's good to be different. :thumbsup2

I guess I should get on that Hall of Presidents train soon... or not. Shall I listen to you or your family? 1 vs. 3? THAT is the question.

AAAAHHHHH FESTIVAL OF FANTASY party: party: OMG, NAVEEN IS SUCH A BAE BLOWING KISSES EVERY WHICH WAY, LOOOOVVVEEE HIM!! :love: :love: But ew, so annoyed that they haven't given those evil sisters the boot and put Aurora back where she should be. :/ And Ariel's face seeing you! That must've been the most epic and magical moment ever. She's too adorable. Same with Alice. But what's up with Phillip? He looks kinda creepy. So not my bae right there. O_O So glad you liked FoF! It's so amazing and this update made me miss it even more than I already do on the daily. :'''''(

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Yeah, he ordered something different every day. And sometimes, they were... "different" different. But it's good to be different, like you said.

YES! Get on that Hall of Presidents train! All aboard, last stop: Morgan Freeman's narration station.

FESTIVAL OF FANTASY IS SO GOOD!!! Naveen is literally amazing and the best fictional character on earth. omg anna and elsa are literally my room mate and the amount of times i considered buying this pretty anna doll throughout the week was ridiculous. if they left the parade i might cry. ARIEL AND ALICE WERE SO AHHHH and I agree phillip was not on point that day which is weird because every other phillip I've seen has been on point so idk what the story was

now I miss FoF too and now I guess we're just going to have to go together right now. pack your bags our flight leaves in an hour.

I might try to make another installation tonight... whoops!

Hello, just joining in!:wave:

Loving your TR so far. What a fun graduation celebration! My best friend and I went to WDW for our college graduation many years ago... Great choice!

And I never can resist a TR by a fellow Ariel/Little Mermaid fan. She is my favorite too, although I've never gotten to do the M&G. On my must do list for my trip in October!

Also, love seeing your awesome pictures and view for the FoF parade. We just scheduled a fastpass for the parade for our upcoming trip and it's nice to know it will be worth it.

Can't wait to keep reading. And good luck starting college soon!

Hi there! Welcome aboard! :rainbow:

Thank you! It was the most magical way to celebrate a graduation that I could think of!

Yay! So glad to be in the company of another Ariel fan! You have to do the M&G- it's so pretty and she's so fun!

Yes, it will definitely be worth it! FoF is the most magical parade I've ever seen!

Can't wait to keep updating and thank you so much!!! :daisy:

YAY Festival of Fantasy! it's such a great parade, I'm glad you enjoyed it. You got some awesome character interaction!

Subbing in! Absolutely loving your TR
You've got me excited for the crystal palace meal I have planned (we are doing dinner, but I've still never been) and wanting to do M&G than I normally do! Can't wait to see how the rest of your from goes. Looks like rubbing the bear's nose did give you vacation magic :yay:

YAY Festival of Fantasy! it's such a great parade, I'm glad you enjoyed it. You got some awesome character interaction!

Yay! It was tons of fun! And the characters were really great this time!

Subbing in! Absolutely loving your TR
You've got me excited for the crystal palace meal I have planned (we are doing dinner, but I've still never been) and wanting to do M&G than I normally do! Can't wait to see how the rest of your from goes. Looks like rubbing the bear's nose did give you vacation magic :yay:

Thank you! Welcome aboard :sunny:

CP is definitely something to be excited about, you'll have a blast and the food is so good! Looks like Humphrey the bear was magical after all!

Luv your TR!

Thank you!!! :flower3:

Enjoying your trip report!

I was somewhat amused to know that people in other parts of the county do a "repass" (we use repast) meal. I thought that was just a New Orleans thing! Sorry to hear about your Gran, but glad you all were able to get on the road right after.

So I think you may beat me on meeting the princesses on your trip...we missed Tiana and Naveen and skipped Anna & Elsa, but I think we met every other princess (some multiple times! LOL!)this last trip.

I can't wait to read more!

IMG_2287_zpsjrudejoi.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412007411_zps6xu9qgqe.jpg

I'm loving your TR!! Former Jersey girl myself! We're living in GA now...

Your Ariel looked WAY better than ours did last weekend! So cute!

I love your Festival of Fantasy photos! Seems like a great spot to view the show from. I was in Disney World early July for my high school graduation celebration trip too and am now slightly regretting not using our fastpasses for the parade. By far one of my favorite parades to see in Disney. I could watch it all day long and never get tired of it lol :) Enjoying the updates in between all the college packing and shopping here!

Enjoying your trip report!

I was somewhat amused to know that people in other parts of the county do a "repass" (we use repast) meal. I thought that was just a New Orleans thing! Sorry to hear about your Gran, but glad you all were able to get on the road right after.

So I think you may beat me on meeting the princesses on your trip...we missed Tiana and Naveen and skipped Anna & Elsa, but I think we met every other princess (some multiple times! LOL!)this last trip.

I can't wait to read more!

Thank you so much!

Yeah, the repass is a tradition here up north as well. Thank you for your condolences.

Princess meets are the best! They're so much fun to talk to!

More coming up soon :)

I'm loving your TR!! Former Jersey girl myself! We're living in GA now...

Your Ariel looked WAY better than ours did last weekend! So cute!

Wahoo, Jersey girls rock!!!

She was one of the best Ariels I met this trip, so sweet and pretty!

What fantastic FOF pictures! You had some major pixie dust during that parade.

Thank you! Couldn't agree more... Tinkerbell left a bunch of pixie dust on me when she passed by on the Peter Pan float!

I love your Festival of Fantasy photos! Seems like a great spot to view the show from. I was in Disney World early July for my high school graduation celebration trip too and am now slightly regretting not using our fastpasses for the parade. By far one of my favorite parades to see in Disney. I could watch it all day long and never get tired of it lol :) Enjoying the updates in between all the college packing and shopping here!

FoF is awesome no matter what view it is, but I SO recommend the FP+ for your net trip. Beautiiiiful. And yeah, I'm packing and shopping for college too ugh I leave next Saturday and literally just had to say goodbye to the bulk of my friends tonight. So rough. Good luck in college!

A Quality Evening at MK

We got back to the room and I rested for about an hour- I charged my phone, journal-ed, and above all, sat down.

Of course, that didn't last. My family contemplated skipping their Splash Mountain FP+... but I definitely was not missing it, so I told them I was heading back out.

IMG_2389_zpsemsbqwne.jpg

And I went on my favorite ride in all of Walt Disney World!

IMG_2391_zpsiybhojct.jpg

I'm actually kinda obsessed with how artsy this photo is.

As much as I love this ride, I got stuck on the lamest log ever. Literally. It was a family, but they didn't look like they were having fun. Nobody screamed on the drop. Like, what? Oh well. I screamed. And they probably judged me for it. But that's life, you know?

Then I got back on the train and went over to Fantasyland, then walked to Tomorrowland to see if I could catch Buzz Lightyear for one of his meet and greets.

IMG_2393_zpssega2yvy.jpg

Sadly, as soon as I got in line, they said he had to go inside to recharge his batteries. I was like, "that's all well and good, but I kind of don't want to wait this long anyway. I'll catch him later. Toodaloo." and headed over to Main Street USA.

But before I headed over to MS, I decided to stop and watch my favorite dance party.

IMG_2395_zpsadejuxnz.jpg

IMG_2400_zps3drk1m5r.jpg

IMG_2402_zpsgdjfdcas.jpg
'

The single most underrated attraction at WDW. Mr. Incredible got me to do the macarena with him. It was great.

Then I actually started making my way towards MS. I stopped to contemplate going on Stitch's Great Escape just to say I'd been on it, but I literally chickened out and ran to MS anyway. Tinkerbell only had a 20 minute M&G, and you know I have strong feelings for Tinkerbell, so I hopped in line.

IMG_2406_zpsjc5se0ii.jpg

Look at Tink's little house!

Unfortunately, 5 minutes in, a CM announced that the wait time would be extended and they didn't know how long it would be. So I was like "Nope!" again and left.

I got a peanut butter cookie from the main street confectionery and went window shopping. Some of my twitter friends wanted to know what I was doing, and I responded with photos of me being sad over stuffed animals I wanted but didn't have the money for.

IMG_2407_zpsxkoxizjw.jpg

In hindsight, I probably should have snatched up that Duffy during a trip where he was still on the shelves...

IMG_2408_zpssj37bzt5.jpg

Then my family texted me saying that they were on their way, so before I could even think about that Lady and the Tramp pillow pet, I went to find a spot to meet them. I decided there was no better spot than the shoe-shining chair next to the stairs leading to the train station.

IMG_2418_zpsx0wbquel.jpg

How can you beat this view?

There was literally no better place to people watch.

As I was sitting there, a man brought his young son, donned in a tiny pair of Mickey ears, up to the staircase. He explained that if the two ever got separated, they would meet up on that spot. The young boy nodded and the two went forward. As they left, the little guy gasped and said, "The castle! Daddy, it's the castle!". It was pretty heartwarming.

My parents arrived and we went to our next FP+ together, taking some photos along the way.

IMG_2413_zpsfonpzqhx.jpg

IMG_2423_zpsmoivskro.jpg

IMG_2425_zpsfjzxcbu9.jpg

IMG_2427_zps5ethm9h3.jpg

Okay, so we had Skipper Stephanie and she was absolutely the cutest thing on the whole planet. She was so funny but so sweet at the same time. Also, at the beginning of the ride, my father was elected the captain of the boat. Tee-hee.

Of course I took some photos.

IMG_2430_zpscg1czwc0.jpg

IMG_2433_zpsowpnj9jl.jpg

IMG_2436_zpsi8ftyilj.jpg

IMG_2439_zpsxxwbhjbu.jpg

IMG_2441_zpsgqoyyjp3.jpg

IMG_2443_zpst7qsow3n.jpg

After we got off the ride, I decided to check MDE again. And it's a good thing I did, because it turns out our dinner ADR was earlier than I thought it was! So we left for a magical dinner at what would soon become my new favorite restaurant...

IMG_2444_zpsub84e2ht.jpg

(Click here to continue!)

Last edited:
Cinderella's Family Reunion

IMG_2445_zpsspcv4mzv.jpg

We got there at around 8:00 for an 8:10 reservation and we were immediately allowed into the area where Cinderella takes photos.

There were photos before the photos, naturally.

IMG_2447_zpsa63mo7ag.jpg

IMG_2448_zpsfxdsepgn.jpg

IMG_2450_zpsnlb5zqmp.jpg

IMG_2451_zps5xutgy2w.jpg

Can you see jaq and gus? I was so excited when I saw them!

I'm not going to lie, CRT was one of the dinners I was nervous about. They're constantly getting mixed reviews about their service, character interaction, and food... but we wanted a special meal for the first night, and we weren't doing Akershus, so we figured that this was the best way to go!

There was this little girl in line to meet Cinderella (who had stepped out of the room for a moment) and she was adorable. She couldn't stand still, but she was so adorable. She helped the photopass girl take a photo of her dad and was even allowed to help operate the chimes.

Then Cinderella herself came out! And even she couldn't get the tiny princess to hold still for a picture, the poor girl.

Our Cinderella was very sweet. She told us we looked nice and complimented me on my shirt, saying that perhaps Ariel herself was upstairs. From the looks of these photos, I think we were talking about more, but I can't remember what.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412779107_zpsehsftwyd.jpg

IMG_2452_zpslhkgcac3.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412779108_zpsovojtskw.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412779110_zpsvpevgo5j.jpg

IMG_2464_zps8bwsfmkj.jpg

In all sincerity, she was probably the nicest and prettiest Cinderellas I've ever met. She was so genuine and lovely to talk to, plus she was very patient with the little one. Cinderella interactions can either be really bad or really good. This was definitely the latter!

We went upstairs to get seated.

IMG_2455_zpsvb7ptfc8.jpg

We were seated literally as soon as we got upstairs and our waiter quickly took our drink orders. Pretty much immediately after he left, Aurora came around! She asked me what I was celebrating, and I told her I graduated high school. She congratulated me and then reminded me to stay away from spinning needles.

IMG_2456_zpsbjm1x8ce.jpg

Another sweet and gorgeous princess!

After she came around, our waiter returned with our drinks and some bread. The bread was pretty standard, but I noted that it was served with real butter, and not the impostor butter that Disney World usually serves that tastes like disappointment and oil. He put our dinner orders in and we waited for the next princesses to arrive. Look at my fancy glass bottle water!

IMG_2457_zpsh3iuwmpq.jpg

Snow White was next. She saw me and asked if I had picked my flower myself, and I told her that of course I did. Then I asked her if she'd like to take a selfie with me. Of course, Snow White is ancient and she asked me what a selfie was. So I explained that it was when we looked at the black dot on my phone screen and a photo of just our faces would appear. She was really cute.

IMG_2458_zps259xklxb.jpg

Up next was my girl Ariel! She asked me if I had found my flower at the ocean floor. I told her that I sure did! She said that she found all sorts of treasures at the ocean floor, and that she sometimes liked to put flowers in her hair after she was done brushing it with a dinglehopper. Then she noted that I, too, had a dinglehopper on the table! Then we got a shell-fie.

IMG_2461_zps7eteu2od.jpg

IMG_2460_zpsldc1ypsq.jpg

Then, not far behind her was the final princess of the evening, Jasmine. I'm not gonna lie, things got shady with Jasmine again.

So, she asked me, "Did you have a fun day in the kingdom?" and I said that I had a great day. So she said, "That's good! Sounds like no monkeys bothered you". I said, "Well, there was one..." and she was all, "Oh no. Did he have a little purple hat?", and I was all, "Well, not exactly... she actually had a tiara".

It took Grace a moment to process it, but Jasmine giggled immediately. Then Grace touched her tiara and said, "wait..."

"That's so silly! I always wanted a sister. Looks like you two get along pretty well!"

IMG_2462_zpszv5rxxhg.jpg

Afterwards, I tweeted all of the pictures I had collected with the princesses on my personal account alongside the following message: "SO glad to FINALLY be reunited with my sisters! Family reunions are the best part about traveling to Florida!". Henceforth, this dinner became Cinderella's Family Reunion.

For an appetizer, I ordered the pork confit. It was served with some form of raspberry dressing and a baby tomato.

IMG_2463_zpst2gwadkg.jpg

As tiny as this was, this probably ranks as the best appetizer I've ever eaten in my whole life. It was so tender and juicy, the outside was crisp and it was complimented incredibly well by the sweet and spicy raspberry sauce. I was blown away.

For dinner, I ordered the steak and shrimp, which was served over Gouda mashed potatoes alongisde asparagus.

IMG_2466_zps01lkyzsu.jpg

Oops I peeled a shrimp apart before I remembered to take a photo oops oops oops #baddisser

This was also very good. The shrimp was nothing to write home about, but the rest of the meal exceeded my expectations. The steak was cooked perfectly and came in the perfect sized portions. The asparagus was fresh and delicious. And the stand out of this meal was the Gouda mashed potatoes, which I thought would be left untouched. The Gouda made the potatoes very velvety and creamy, it was a subtle flavor but made a big difference. I ate almost the entire plate.

Finally, for dessert, I had the signature dessert. It was a chocolate tart with hazelnut, caramel, and raspberry sauce served with marshmallow gelato.

IMG_2467_zpsslvfbice.jpg

This was good. I was stuffed, so maybe that factored into my feelings for it, but I probably could have done without it. It was a warm, high quality brownie. I wasn't a fan of the hazelnuts and could barely taste the caramel. But the marshmallow gelato was fantastic!

As we were eating, the princess processional occurred. It was very sweet, but we had to sadly say our goodbyes to the castle.

This meal blew me away. Serves me right for having such low expectations for such a high quality joint! I think CRT dinner may become a must-do for our following trips... provided that we keep using the dining plan!

Last edited:
Chocolate-Eating Superpowers
(Note: Woof! 3 updates all at once! Hope you enjoyed! I haven't been updating a lot lately, so I'm sorry about that. But I really wanted to knock out the rest of this day, so I decided... why not? Again, I hope you enjoyed and goodnight!)

We were walked out of Cinderella's Royal Table to Prince Charming's carousel by a very nice employee. It was close to Wishes, so the section in between CRT and that part of Fantasyland was closed off. You know, for safety reasons.

Speaking of Prince Charming's carousel... it was a walk on, so.. we walked on!

Except, I sort of hopped on. For I am small, but the horses are tall. It was a struggle.

IMG_2472_zpsm16sbf65.jpg

IMG_2468_zpsjbjn8tp5.jpg

So, as we were spinning and spinning and spinning around, I was taking in the sights at Fantasyland. There was a little inner monologue going on that went something like this:

"Gee, Fantasyland is nice at night! Look at the castle from here. Look at Mickey's Philharmagic! Look at Sir Mickey's! Look at Princess Fairytale Hall THE WAIT TIME FOR ANNA AND ELSA IS AT 15 MINUTES."

I discreetly pointed that out to Grace and even my dad was impressed and knew we had to do what we had to do. So this relaxing carnival ride lowkey turned into race against time. Sure enough, as soon as Grace and I got off and hauled it to the entrance, a bunch of people had also just noticed and were rushing to get in as well. They were aggressive, man. But Grace and I got in before the bulk of the crowd.

We ended up being in the first "line" for about 10 minutes before we were in the same room as the two sisters of Arendelle. Talk about pixie dust, man. There was a Tinker looking out for me today.

IMG_2469_zpsxxgf0wq5.jpg

IMG_2471_zpsq2erlpm5.jpg

IMG_2477_zpsvlkdvaj6.jpg

IMG_2476_zpspdqmot3r.jpg

Anna was first.

IMG_2479_zpstwgtvrg8.jpg

So as you can see, in the family in front of us, there were too little boys who just were not having it with the snow princess today. I mean, there are boys who get a little flustered around princesses they don't really want to meet, and then there were these boys. They were, like... borderline rude to Anna. Anna asked them for a warm hug, and both rejected. So she said, "Don't worry, I don't have ice powers like my sister. Do you have any powers?" They shook their heads no. She said, "I have my own powers! Would you like to know what they are?" and wouldn't you believe it, those boys literally said no, they didn't want to hear about her powers.

Very quietly, in a voice I assumed only Grace could hear, I said "well I want to hear about your special powers, Anna".

"THANK YOU!" She said, her head shot up and she gestured towards me. "I have chocolate-eating powers."

Very good. A+ interaction, 10/10, would M&G again.

Then it was actually my real turn to meet Anna. She was too cute for words. She asked me if I knew Ariel and told me the story of how Ariel and some other mermaids tried to visit Arendelle, but Elsa accidentally froze the fjord so that the sisters could go ice skating. She assured me that they were fine and laughed it all off with a mug of hot chocolate!

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412899389_zps7e0eraye.jpg

IMG_2484_zpsgobpt7wg.jpg

IMG_2482_zpsoq03iiik.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412899391_zpsppvvwmme.jpg

And of course, after she gave me a warm hug and I was about to leave I assured her of this: "Don't worry," I said. "You're not alone. I have chocolate-eating super powers too."

And then of course, it was time to meet the ice queen herself!

Elsa was GORGEOUS. And as soon as I walked up to her, she engaged in a serious conversation about mermaids, the best kind of a conversation ever.

"Now, I have a question." She asked. "Do mermaids like cold water or warm water? I need to know for when Ariel and her family visit."

"Well," I explained, "It depends on the mermaid. Like, some prefer cold water because they live in cold regions, and some prefer warm water because they live in sunny tropical regions."

She was so relieved to have an explanation. "See, that makes sense! Thank you, I didn't know and I just needed to be sure."

IMG_2490_zps1krfdrke.jpg

IMG_2493_zpsvrzwtsjr.jpg

IMG_2498_zps6ds7h8qz.jpg

IMG_2501_zpsvi63z6ly.jpg

It was one of the coolest M&Gs ever. Our Anna and Elsa last year was very sweet, but these two really take the cake. They were so personable and true to their characters. Anna was just too much fun! Plus, both of them were beautiful and looked a lot like their cartoon counterparts.

When it was over, we caught up with our parents. We snuck around a little bit to find a spot for Wishes.

IMG_2504_zpsyuc2z6qm.jpg

IMG_2508_zpsfkxou5nn.jpg

IMG_2510_zpsocz1kue3.jpg

It wasn't a perfect spot, but we saw Wishes and that's all that mattered. And then of course, we had to battle the inevitable post-Wishes exit crowds. Which Disney does a fantastic job of maintaining, of course! But it still took us 15 minutes to get over to the resort launch.

IMG_2511_zpsdgu8bhjo.jpg

IMG_2513_zps8wy5rpls.jpg

We got back to the hotel, I took a shower, journaled a little bit, and then passed out, ready for a big day traveling the world the next day!

I could not have asked for a better day at Magic Kingdom. It was just the perfect mixture of "all according to plan!" and "look! spontaneous fun!". The Disney magic was back in me, and it was here to stay for 7 more days.

Last edited:
Cinderella's Family Reunion

IMG_2445_zpsspcv4mzv.jpg

We got there at around 8:00 for an 8:10 reservation and we were immediately allowed into the area where Cinderella takes photos.

There were photos before the photos, naturally.

IMG_2447_zpsa63mo7ag.jpg

IMG_2448_zpsfxdsepgn.jpg

IMG_2450_zpsnlb5zqmp.jpg

IMG_2451_zps5xutgy2w.jpg

Can you see jaq and gus? I was so excited when I saw them!

I'm not going to lie, CRT was one of the dinners I was nervous about. They're constantly getting mixed reviews about their service, character interaction, and food... but we wanted a special meal for the first night, and we weren't doing Akershus, so we figured that this was the best way to go!

There was this little girl in line to meet Cinderella (who had stepped out of the room for a moment) and she was adorable. She couldn't stand still, but she was so adorable. She helped the photopass girl take a photo of her dad and was even allowed to help operate the chimes.

Then Cinderella herself came out! And even she couldn't get the tiny princess to hold still for a picture, the poor girl.

Our Cinderella was very sweet. She told us we looked nice and complimented me on my shirt, saying that perhaps Ariel herself was upstairs. From the looks of these photos, I think we were talking about more, but I can't remember what.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412779107_zpsehsftwyd.jpg

IMG_2452_zpslhkgcac3.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412779108_zpsovojtskw.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412779110_zpsvpevgo5j.jpg

IMG_2464_zps8bwsfmkj.jpg

In all sincerity, she was probably the nicest and prettiest Cinderellas I've ever met. She was so genuine and lovely to talk to, plus she was very patient with the little one. Cinderella interactions can either be really bad or really good. This was definitely the latter!

We went upstairs to get seated.

IMG_2455_zpsvb7ptfc8.jpg

We were seated literally as soon as we got upstairs and our waiter quickly took our drink orders. Pretty much immediately after he left, Aurora came around! She asked me what I was celebrating, and I told her I graduated high school. She congratulated me and then reminded me to stay away from spinning needles.

IMG_2456_zpsbjm1x8ce.jpg

Another sweet and gorgeous princess!

After she came around, our waiter returned with our drinks and some bread. The bread was pretty standard, but I noted that it was served with real butter, and not the impostor butter that Disney World usually serves that tastes like disappointment and oil. He put our dinner orders in and we waited for the next princesses to arrive. Look at my fancy glass bottle water!

IMG_2457_zpsh3iuwmpq.jpg

Snow White was next. She saw me and asked if I had picked my flower myself, and I told her that of course I did. Then I asked her if she'd like to take a selfie with me. Of course, Snow White is ancient and she asked me what a selfie was. So I explained that it was when we looked at the black dot on my phone screen and a photo of just our faces would appear. She was really cute.

IMG_2458_zps259xklxb.jpg

Up next was my girl Ariel! She asked me if I had found my flower at the ocean floor. I told her that I sure did! She said that she found all sorts of treasures at the ocean floor, and that she sometimes liked to put flowers in her hair after she was done brushing it with a dinglehopper. Then she noted that I, too, had a dinglehopper on the table! Then we got a shell-fie.

IMG_2461_zps7eteu2od.jpg

IMG_2460_zpsldc1ypsq.jpg

Then, not far behind her was the final princess of the evening, Jasmine. I'm not gonna lie, things got shady with Jasmine again.

So, she asked me, "Did you have a fun day in the kingdom?" and I said that I had a great day. So she said, "That's good! Sounds like no monkeys bothered you". I said, "Well, there was one..." and she was all, "Oh no. Did he have a little purple hat?", and I was all, "Well, not exactly... she actually had a tiara".

It took Grace a moment to process it, but Jasmine giggled immediately. Then Grace touched her tiara and said, "wait..."

"That's so silly! I always wanted a sister. Looks like you two get along pretty well!"

IMG_2462_zpszv5rxxhg.jpg

Afterwards, I tweeted all of the pictures I had collected with the princesses on my personal account alongside the following message: "SO glad to FINALLY be reunited with my sisters! Family reunions are the best part about traveling to Florida!". Henceforth, this dinner became Cinderella's Family Reunion.

For an appetizer, I ordered the pork confit. It was served with some form of raspberry dressing and a baby tomato.

IMG_2463_zpst2gwadkg.jpg

As tiny as this was, this probably ranks as the best appetizer I've ever eaten in my whole life. It was so tender and juicy, the outside was crisp and it was complimented incredibly well by the sweet and spicy raspberry sauce. I was blown away.

For dinner, I ordered the steak and shrimp, which was served over Gouda mashed potatoes alongisde asparagus.

IMG_2466_zps01lkyzsu.jpg

Oops I peeled a shrimp apart before I remembered to take a photo oops oops oops #baddisser

This was also very good. The shrimp was nothing to write home about, but the rest of the meal exceeded my expectations. The steak was cooked perfectly and came in the perfect sized portions. The asparagus was fresh and delicious. And the stand out of this meal was the Gouda mashed potatoes, which I thought would be left untouched. The Gouda made the potatoes very velvety and creamy, it was a subtle flavor but made a big difference. I ate almost the entire plate.

Finally, for dessert, I had the signature dessert. It was a chocolate tart with hazelnut, caramel, and raspberry sauce served with marshmallow gelato.

IMG_2467_zpsslvfbice.jpg

This was good. I was stuffed, so maybe that factored into my feelings for it, but I probably could have done without it. It was a warm, high quality brownie. I wasn't a fan of the hazelnuts and could barely taste the caramel. But the marshmallow gelato was fantastic!

As we were eating, the princess processional occurred. It was very sweet, but we had to sadly say our goodbyes to the castle.

This meal blew me away. Serves me right for having such low expectations for such a high quality joint! I think CRT dinner may become a must-do for our following trips... provided that we keep using the dining plan!

Oh my goodness I love the inside of the castle. I am even more excited now (if that's even possible!). Thank you for posting those pictures, I hadn't seen any inside the castle before.

What a perfect magic kingdom evening!

Oh my goodness I love the inside of the castle. I am even more excited now (if that's even possible!). Thank you for posting those pictures, I hadn't seen any inside the castle before.

What a perfect magic kingdom evening!

I didn't take any of the dining room, but it's gorgeous. You're going to fall in love with the castle!

It was truly magical!

Yay! I'm so glad you were feeling the magic again on your first full day. I guess it takes getting used to just jumping into the magic the moment you touch down in Florida. Honestly, you'll enjoy it one day. :thumbsup2

Awwww, that stinks about being stuck with a crappy log on Splash. That happened to me and my sister a few times on our first trip (we rode it A LOT) and fun logs are what really make the ride after you've been on it more than once.

I'm sorry to hear you weren't having good luck with M&G after Splash. And TBH, it isn't really worth it taking time to go on Stitch. It's QUITE boring. Not scary or freaky at all. But YAAAYYYY!!! JUNGLE CRUISE!!! #stilldreamingofbeingaskipper

So glad to hear your Royal Table experience exceeded your expectations! It seems to be getting better reviews from what I've seen. I mean, I think I've mostly read about breakfasts, which always got solid marks, but I definitely would love to go to a Princess meal one day so I'm glad CRT looks feasible with the food options. And applause to you for that wonderful shade you threw at your sister while talking to Jasmine. I know that sounds awful, but that was well placed.

OMG, I can't believe you got to meet Anna & Elsa with a 15 minute wait. WOW. I snagged a FP+ with them last minute during the fireworks and the wait for them was still insane when we got out. I can't believe how rude those boys were to Anna. Just goes to show how the fragility of masculinity starts VERY young. hehe And I'm so glad their crappy behavior led to a wonderful meet for you! Anna is honestly the best. As much as I despise Frozen and hate how their popularity has made a lot of my faves move to the side, she is wonderful to meet. Elsa's okay, but they need to start meeting together so they can do the visiting princess thing again or at least put Aurora back in Fairytale Hall! Seriously!

WOOT!!! WISHES FROM AN UNORTHODOX ANGLE! LOVE IT.

Can't wait to read about your next seven magical days! :mickeyjum

I'm really loving this trip report! I relate to you so much - Ariel is my fave ever, I too cried at Wicked (every time I've see it). Thank you for sharing your trip report on here - it has me extra excited for my upcoming trip! Great photos and dining reviews! I can feel your love for Disney in each update! :flower:

Subbing.....I am all caught up and definitely enjoying! By the way, was that the mysterious back side of water you caught a picture of??!!

Oh man, the QS chocolate cake is AMAZING. Like I know people get tired of it and I totally understand why but for real I love it to death.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter