Naveen Ain't Playin: My Glitteriest, Princessiest TR Ever! (FINISHED 4/13)

I do like that setting for Tiana and Naveen! I actually didn't know they had a temporary (maybe not temporary) new location, so I was wondering where in the world those picture frames were at!

Also, I can't even convey just how happy the picture of the Castle from Crystal Palace makes me. No more walls! :love:

Uuugghhh how gorgeous is Wilderness Lodge. I'm excited to get to look around it a little before our WCC lunch, I love the looks of it so much.

I love the new setting! I hope it becomes permanent. If I had to wait in the heat for 30 minutes to meet them I would not have been happy.

Right??? Ya done good, Disney!

It was a very pretty resort! And you're going to have a blast at WCC!

Sounds like a fun time at Crystal Palace, love all the character photos!

I'm glad you got to meet Aladdin & Jasmine and that despite your hesitation they turned out to be a fun pair! :)

We had a good time at CP!

They really were a lot of fun up close!

Hi there, joining in! I am really enjoying your TR so far!
I LOVE your pics with Tiana and Naveen...they are one M&G I haven't done and would love to. Her dress is just dreamy :lovestruc

I'm glad the Aladdin and Jasmine meet turned out better than you expected. I definitely would have been hesitant too - I was cracking up at that picture because it looks like you're giving her some major side eye :rotfl:

Can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

Welcome aboard! :yay:

Thank you! I was hesitant to meet them on my last trip, too, because I never really watched PatF in it's full length before, but I'm glad I decided to meet them this trip. They were awesome! And her dress is perf!

Yeah, I was worried at first, but they were awesome! And yes... it was one of the most unfortunate photos of the trip :rotfl2:

More coming up shortly!

I love the picture with Jasmine. It's just too funny. It reminds me a lot of the pictures you see when the little boys are forced to hug the princesses. That "if I have to" look.

Oh my gosh, that's exactly what it is! It's the "if I have to" look! :rotfl:

That's good advice. My daughter will be wanting to meet the princesses so it's good to have at least an idea about what I might say.

And I can't wait to read!

Yeah! Just roll with the M&G and come prepared with some questions in case you get stuck and you'll have a blast!

More coming up soon-ish!

:D
PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7411893150_zpsd1m9g6cw.jpg

Wow what an amazing picture! Very sweet

I feel the same way. I love the Kenny the Pirate character locator app because he gives great suggestions on what to say for character meet & greets. For Aladdin & Jasmine the one I like was asking them if you can take a ride on a magic carpet with them, very cute.

Looking forward to seeing your next update as i'm packing for Wilderness Lodge :D

I love it! I'm glad it got dropped off in my memory maker!

YES! KtP SAVED MY LIFE this trip! I was on his app constantly throughout my trip!

Yay!!! Have so much fun at the Wilderness Lodge!!! More updates coming up soon-ish

Whoa, you update QUICK! Time to catch up!

I'm just amazed you lasted so long in MK after that drive. Wow. Props to you. I'm sorry because of the exhaustion following that drive made the night end not as you wanted, but hey, you got to go to MK your first night in Disney! And lol @ your comment on the JotLM queue being so long. It's one of my favorite queues, but it's funny that that and the Nemo queue are so long with the shortest waits. Disney definitely anticipated a different response to those attractions.

Woot, yay for mornings in MK and morning ADRs! It sounds like Scoop is really starting to move up the hierarchy of Main Street Citizens with this opening MK a lot lately business. Not sure how I feel about that.

Sorry to hear that the Crystal Palace food wasn't as good as it was the last time you were there. That puffed toast still sounds super delish! And that stinks about your interaction with Eeyore. I remember him being hysterical when I met him five plus years ago and that Pooh has always been the 'meh' one. Oh well, at least it was still a great array of meets and Tigger was still the actual best.

So glad to hear your meet with Jas and Al went better than expected! I'm so glad I haven't met a princess who made side comments like that. I feel like many of them are very passive aggressive sometimes, but not in that way. Whatever, the meet sounded amazing. I definitely got to make sure to meet them both next time I'm in a Disney park. And I'm totally obsessed with the rando Photopass photo, they are just so dang cute, I can't.

OMG, it started raining while you were on BTMRR? Yikes. Hope you didn't get too drenched trying to get on the train to Fantasyland!

Can't wait to read about the rest of your first full day! :mickeyjum

Whoops. Sorry for the large amount of updates :blush:

LOL!! Thank you!! I wouldn't say that the night ended "not as I wanted", it was just unconventional and a little weird. The whole night seemed like a weird dream I would have back at home about going to MK with my mom one night. It didn't seem real. And yeah! Nemo especially! I can sometimes see VoTLM at maybe 40 minutes of wait time, but I have never seen Nemo over 10 minutes. Like, ever.

YAY MK!!! I think Disney may be getting a little lenient on who opens up the park, or else they're just randomizing who does it every day. I was going to post about this later, but the second time I rope dropped MK this trip, a dapper dan opened up the park. I was like, "what?".

Most of the food was pretty good, but they changed the puffed toast recipe. It was still good I guess, just not what it was before. Yeah, he just kinda had an off day, I guess. I know that Eeyore usually has some great interactions. Next time we'll get a good one!

Yes!!! The meet was unexpectedly a ton of fun! And be sure to meet them in MK and not WS, cause the WS lines get real long real fast.

It was only raining lightly, so I was fine... for a little bit :eek:

Shopping Sprees with Ariel, Red Feathers with Peter

I was right about here when I left you guys.

IMG_2281_zpssoassavk.jpg

The Frontierland train station. That's where we left off, correct?

So it wasn't long before a train came along, and I rode that train all the way to Fantasyland. It wasn't raining that hard, but hard enough for me to hustle to Ariel's meet and greet.

I lied again! I DID have another photo with mini-Ari! But this is the last one, I promise!

IMG_2283_zpswuihnhsi.jpg

She loves her grotto.

The wait wasn't terrible. I think it was 15 minutes or something like that. I had to meet mermaid Ariel in my mermaid Ariel disneybound and was willing to wait hours.

So I swam up to her and she was all, "Oh my goodness! Did you get your sea flower at the bottom of the ocean, too?" And I said of course I did!

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412007408_zpsouhdurs7.jpg

I love her hair so much

IMG_2286_zpsetsmwlre.jpg

We were having a ball!

She was like, "you must shop at the ocean marketplace, too. Right?" and I was like, "Yeah, I love it there!" And she was like, "I know, isn't it wonderful? You have great style! We should have a sea shopping spree together one day!" And I was like, "Of course!" So now we're going to have a sea shopping spree together and it's going to be great.

IMG_2287_zpsjrudejoi.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412007411_zps6xu9qgqe.jpg

It was a very satisfying meet and greet. Can't wait for our shopping spree, it's gonna be good.

So then I decided to stop at Gaston's Tavern for some good old fashioned LeFou's Brew.

IMG_2289_zpspadmoj5k.jpg

Unfortunately, my plan to sit in peace and devour one of the world's most perfect beverage was quickly thwarted. Grace texted me that she and our parents were at Sir Mickey's, which was a not-so-subtle way to summon me to them. So I took my Lefou's Brew and went over there. It turns out Grace was finishing up a meet and greet with the Fairy Godmother. The time was 10:56 or something like that, because I remember being a little disheartened that I wouldn't make it in time for Peter Pan's first meet and greet, which is what I tried to plan my morning around. I got over it super quickly though, because he had another one at 12:00 that I would make for sure.

After Grace's meet with the Fairy Godmother, we went over to Peter Pan's M&G area to see if we could make it anyway. He wasn't out yet but it was already roped off. Which is how Peter M&Gs usually happen.

We went on It's a Small World.

IMG_2290_zpszuaucnu1.jpg

I got nervous towards the end, since we were cutting it close to the next M&G. Still I tried not to stress too much about it, since we were right next to the M&G location.

Sure enough, we got off and hauled it to Peter. We were towards the back of the line, but we made it with 5 minutes to spare before Peter came out!

IMG_2292_zpsjm0wizif.jpg

IMG_2293_zps76wjwr1i.jpg

I walked up to him and he said, "I like your flower! But I like red feathers better. You need a feather. Make sure it's a red one and not a purple one." I nodded and told him that of course I'd get a feather.

He paused very dramatically. "... You know why you can't have a purple one, right? You know who has one, right?"

"Captain Hook, right?" I said.

He nodded, then looked around to make sure no one was listening and whispered, "I call him the old Codfish. Make sure to fight any stinky pirates like him if you see them, okay? And be sure to steal their treasure. They hate that."

IMG_2296_zpsizsoxvpi.jpg

IMG_2298_zpsybg9yu6d.jpg

IMG_2300_zpsjs9ccbue.jpg

I told him that I would most certainly battle as many pirates as I could, and steal as much treasure as I could find, and he left me with this sweet sentiment.

CMt7LExVAAAxzRy.jpg

That's when I noticed even sassy-seeming Jasmine did something very, very cute in my book!

CMt7LExUEAA51uP.jpg

It then began to rain again, and we decided it was probably a good idea to stop and get lunch somewhere.

(Click here to continue!)

Last edited:
Oh, your meet with Ariel was so good!!

I'm seriously considering the Pirates and Pals Cruise on our next trip just to meet Peter Pan.

He's so elusive...it is my unfulfilled quest.

(or it could be that i'm just really bad at staying on top of my times guide. I blame other things. It's surely not my OWN fault!)

Your interaction with him sounds so much fun! I really wanted to meet him this time, because I had my PP sunglasses. Next time, I'm getting the bow. Maybe the bow/sunglasses combo will bring me luck.

*sigh*

I'm a mess.

OH, and since MiniAri makes an appearance...
last Saturday, L and I went to the mall to pick some stuff up while DH and X were at a scout thing. We walked into Hallmark and I saw the ittybittys display and FREAKED OUT. I was like, "This must be where Kaitlyn found MiniAri!" and my son was was all, "who are they?"

It was funny to me anyway, lol. I ended up with a MiniFozzie and I loooove him. The women at the counter were laughing at me because I was having a major crisis trying to decide if I just needed the Fozzie or...everyone else PLUS Fozzie. I wanted all of them. So cute. When I was checking out, they said, "come back and see us!" and I said, "Oh. I will." More laughing, etc...When I'm having a hard day with all of my adult responsibilities, it just helps having my Disney animals on my desk to comfort me.

Back on topic, Jasmine is back in the game with that little "<3's" situation in her autograph. That's the cutest.

All caught up and joining in! Wonderful pictures and can't wait to read more :) Thanks for sharing!

Welcome aboard! :dog2:

Enjoy!

Oh, your meet with Ariel was so good!!

I'm seriously considering the Pirates and Pals Cruise on our next trip just to meet Peter Pan.

He's so elusive...it is my unfulfilled quest.

(or it could be that i'm just really bad at staying on top of my times guide. I blame other things. It's surely not my OWN fault!)

Your interaction with him sounds so much fun! I really wanted to meet him this time, because I had my PP sunglasses. Next time, I'm getting the bow. Maybe the bow/sunglasses combo will bring me luck.

*sigh*

I'm a mess.

OH, and since MiniAri makes an appearance...
last Saturday, L and I went to the mall to pick some stuff up while DH and X were at a scout thing. We walked into Hallmark and I saw the ittybittys display and FREAKED OUT. I was like, "This must be where Kaitlyn found MiniAri!" and my son was was all, "who are they?"

It was funny to me anyway, lol. I ended up with a MiniFozzie and I loooove him. The women at the counter were laughing at me because I was having a major crisis trying to decide if I just needed the Fozzie or...everyone else PLUS Fozzie. I wanted all of them. So cute. When I was checking out, they said, "come back and see us!" and I said, "Oh. I will." More laughing, etc...When I'm having a hard day with all of my adult responsibilities, it just helps having my Disney animals on my desk to comfort me.

Back on topic, Jasmine is back in the game with that little "<3's" situation in her autograph. That's the cutest.

Ariel and I always have a fun time!

We did Pirates and Pals last year and it was fun. P&P makes a guest appearance this trip, but shhh, it's only for a fleeting moment ;)

I used to think that Peter Pan was elusive, too, until I bought Kenny the Pirate. Life saver. It became much easier to find the characters I wanted to find this trip thanks to KtP.

Don't worry. I was ROTTEN at following times guides until this trip. You'll meet Peter Pan one day and he'll be tons of fun!!!

YES!!! HALLMARK!!! Where I bought Mini-Ari, Mini-Elsa, Mini-Anna, and Mini-Flash. Because I'm so :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc over Grant Gustin.

Jasmine totally redeemed herself by the end of the meet and greet. I kinda felt bad for prematurely judging her :upsidedow

The perfect line-up. Ariel then Peter. I mean, these are probably the most adorable M&G photos ever. Your expressions just match theirs so unbelievably perfectly and your descriptions of the conversations too. UGGGGHH, I'm just so jealous since I have yet to meet either. OMG and Peter's autograph! He's a gem.

YAY FOR LEFOU'S BREW AKA NECTAR OF THE GODS! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read about where you went for lunch! :mickeyjum

I love her hair so much

IMG_2286_zpsetsmwlre.jpg

We were having a ball!

You are both adorable! Her fin and her hair are serious perfection. I definitely think an Ariel M&G is in order for my next trip!

What a great photo!

I walked up to him and he said, "I like your flower! But I like red feathers better. You need a feather. Make sure it's a red one and not a purple one." I nodded and told him that of course I'd get a feather.

He paused very dramatically. "... You know why you can't have a purple one, right? You know who has one, right?"

"Captain Hook, right?" I said.

He nodded, then looked around to make sure no one was listening and whispered, "I call him the old Codfish. Make sure to fight any stinky pirates like him if you see them, okay? And be sure to steal their treasure. They hate that."

Duly noted, Peter ::yes::

I LOVE this! My son is a big Peter Pan fan so I need to make sure he gets to meet him on our next trip. We missed him last time and he was very sad!

That's when I noticed even sassy-seeming Jasmine did something very, very cute in my book!

CMt7LExUEAA51uP.jpg

How cute!! Those two are just lovely :love:

You got some really awesome M&G's so far! Looking forward to seeing who else you got to meet on this trip :goodvibes

Love your trip report! Tiana, Ariel, and Aladdin and Jasmine were our favorite meets from our last visit, they are all so much fun! Also really enjoying your photos and info about food...very helpful!

I'm all caught up on your TR!! Can't wait to read more!! So many character meets already!! Love it!

The perfect line-up. Ariel then Peter. I mean, these are probably the most adorable M&G photos ever. Your expressions just match theirs so unbelievably perfectly and your descriptions of the conversations too. UGGGGHH, I'm just so jealous since I have yet to meet either. OMG and Peter's autograph! He's a gem.

YAY FOR LEFOU'S BREW AKA NECTAR OF THE GODS! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read about where you went for lunch! :mickeyjum

Aww gosh, thank you :sunny:

LeFou's Brew is so good. My dad hates sweet stuff and even he loved it.

You'll find out soon hopefully!

What great interactions you had with Ariel and Peter Pan.
I really like what Jasmine did in your book. Too cute.

Those two are two of the best characters to meet in the parks IMO!

It was a really sweet autograph for sure!

You are both adorable! Her fin and her hair are serious perfection. I definitely think an Ariel M&G is in order for my next trip!

What a great photo!

Duly noted, Peter ::yes::

I LOVE this! My son is a big Peter Pan fan so I need to make sure he gets to meet him on our next trip. We missed him last time and he was very sad!

How cute!! Those two are just lovely :love:

You got some really awesome M&G's so far! Looking forward to seeing who else you got to meet on this trip :goodvibes

Oh goodness, thank you so much :blush:

Meeting Peter Pan is simultaneously easier/harder to do than ever before now that he's on the times guide. Just arrive at the Neverland Map 15 minutes before he comes out and you'll be fine!

Another update is coming soon!

Love your trip report! Tiana, Ariel, and Aladdin and Jasmine were our favorite meets from our last visit, they are all so much fun! Also really enjoying your photos and info about food...very helpful!

They're the greatest! And you're in luck... there's another update about food coming up soon!

What fun meets with Ariel & Peter!!

They're tons of fun!

I'm all caught up on your TR!! Can't wait to read more!! So many character meets already!! Love it!

Yay for being all caught up and yay for characters! Another update will be coming shortly!

That Time I Took No Pictures of Tomorrowland

It was lightly raining and we were getting hungry, so we went right next door to the Columbia Harbour House.

IMG_2303_zpsciki1ziw.jpg

I like the guy on the sign. He's cool.

IMG_2304_zpswv5j6feh.jpg

Waiting is half the fun!

We didn't take too long to place our orders, but that wasn't the big problem with CHH, either. There was no place to sit down. We went upstairs (because every Disney fan site has told me that it's less crowded up there) but there were still no tables. We got lucky and less than 5 minutes after we got up there, a family left and my dad and I snagged the table while Grace and mom came up with the food.

IMG_2306_zpssgyrrcjm.jpg

My meal: fish and chicken nuggets!
I was the only one who got the fish and chicken nugget combo meal. Grace got just chicken nuggets, mom got just fish, and dad got a lobster roll. Because he's dad, and he can be as different as he wants to be. We all got chocolate cake with our meals except for dad, who got a cobbler. Because like I said, he's dad and he can be as different as he wants to be.

I'm not a big fan of shoestring fries and actually ordered mine with broccoli instead. But I was too hungry to care. So the fries were okay for shoestring fries, but they went mostly untouched by me. The chicken nuggets were the same lovely, delicious chicken nuggets that Disney is known for serving! The fish was pretty good as well. I'm not sure what kind of fish I was served, but it was good regardless.

And then of course, we have one of my favorite desserts!

IMG_2307_zpsxyhh0gcb.jpg

Would you like to see a magic trick?

IMG_2308_zpscvmcgbrf.jpg

TA-DA!

As usual, I ate all of my chocolate cake. Guys, I love Disney's chocolate cake. It reminds me of the fancy "lava cake" that restaurants serve except, you know, cold and not as expensive. The chocolate ganache that they use is so dark and lovely. The cake is amazing. I love it.

We went to the bathroom before heading out. Once we were out there, we realized it was pouring. We put our ponchos on and dad didn't want to move too far in the rain, so we headed to one of my favorite classic attractions.

IMG_2310_zpsznhqbojk.jpg

I like the little tinkerbell!

IMG_2309_zpsyphghz8p.jpg

FUN FACT! There are only two of these seals in the United States! One is in the oval office, one is in the Hall of Presidents! Yes, I posted that fun fact on my last TR and NO I will never stop posting it in my TRs!

IMG_2311_zpsnlfs29xg.jpg

My favorite kind of entrance

IMG_2312_zpsqippcmfr.jpg

Tons o' family fun

I love this show. I think it's such a powerful and moving tribute to America. My family claims they think it's boring, but they're such liars. If you sit next to my father during the show, you can totally see him wiping tears away towards the end when they roll the clip of Bush delivering his ground zero speech. They're so low-key sentimental it's ridiculous. Especially compared to me, who openly wept during Wicked and made the people around me ask if I was okay after "For Good". Oops.

When we got out, it wasn't raining as intensely any more. We made our way over to Tomorrowland and went on the peoplemover. And... that was pretty much all we did there... and... I have no pictures of anything that happened there. Awkward.

We then made our way over to Town Square again. It was going to be time to use our FP+ for Festival of Fantasy soon enough and we wanted a great spot! This was a parade that I was really looking forward to seeing on my last trip but never quite found time to do so. Whomp-whomp.

We were waiting there a long time. I mean, a long time. It couldn't have been less than 25 minutes before the Grand Marshall finally came along.

IMG_2313_zps6zbr8y45.jpg

The ground was really wet and the sky was threatening to rain harder. Super!

IMG_2315_zpsinvsk5f9.jpg

Cool car, though!

IMG_2316_zps71yaw2c1.jpg

Ice cold refreshments!

Even after the Grand Marshall came along, the parade was still trailing far behind. It was another 10 minutes before the floats starting coming by...

Last edited:
I thought I have replied to your last few updates but apparently not! Oops! :blush: Sorry! I'll do it now! :rotfl:

Yay for MK on your first night!! :jumping1:

The pin was a little wonky, and I was afraid it was going to happen, but he picked it up right away... and then this happened.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7425595018_zpst5oalj0n.jpg

We bought Memory Maker a few days in advance, so I had to buy this print. That's right, I spent an additional $15 on this photo- in ADDITION to the $169 the memory maker cost us- because I love it so damn much.

Okay I see why you would want to get this photo! It is so cute! Plus Prince Naveen is pretty cute too! ;)

Eeyore wanted nothing to do with us.

Oh no! That's too bad! Eeyore is much favourite, but he is just such a sad little donkey he needs cheering up!

tumblr_n2q0xfGmNE1sixr64o1_400.gif

Princesses who make side comments are the reason I have trust issues and honestly, I kinda wanted to bail and try to make the next set because I was pretty nervous of how well our meet would go over with these two

Urg! Clearly she got up on the wrong side of Agrabah that morning!

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7411894315_zpsvgggnmyw.jpg

Um. Yeah.

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: I love this photo!! You just looks so happy!!! :laughing:

*swoon*

IMG_2286_zpsetsmwlre.jpg

We were having a ball!

I'm glad your second M&G with Ariel was better! Can I tag along on your shopping spree??

The King is Giving a Festival!

Finally the floats started arriving! Up first was Belle in her beautiful gold ballgown.

IMG_2321_zpsrrfscxvf.jpg

... Followed by Cinderella and Prince Charming!

IMG_2323_zpsuiyh8ey1.jpg

IMG_2325_zpshlll6i3l.jpg

Upon seeing Grace's tiara, Prince Charming bowed to her. The first of much magic in the parade!

Then my two home girls came along!

IMG_2326_zpsrwskjo9r.jpg

IMG_2327_zpsotu1yz2h.jpg

Elsa demonstrating her ice powers!

Anna saw me jamming to "For the First Time in Forever" and jammed along with me. It was amazing.

Then Tiana and Naveen were next.

IMG_2329_zpsrpi6wpj1.jpg

Those two are WAY too cute. And Naveen also bowed to Grace.

And I caught Olaf creeping afterwards.

IMG_2330_zpsienb3xjt.jpg

And with every passing hour, I'M SO GLAD I LEFT MY TOWER! Because Rapunzel was next and she was ADORABLE!

IMG_2332_zpsiib9vjrg.jpg

IMG_2333_zpsap4mjy8w.jpg

IMG_2334_zpslecld359.jpg

The only good pic I caught of Flynn!

I know this is old news, but I love the way her braid wraps around the float. It's amazing.

Then it was time for the best part of the whole parade...

IMG_2336_zpsne6a5d9i.jpg

IMG_2337_zps9edckodu.jpg

Ariel and I had a full on #MOMENT when she saw me.

IMG_2340_zpsvhjviyx9.jpg

Like, she was freaking out and pointed to my flower and my shirt and it was ugh amazing and one of the best memories I have of this vacation. We even blew kisses to each other. Love that mermaid.

IMG_2390_zpsutnst07p.jpg

This was my instagram edit of the only photo I posted of the parade. Self-restraint is a virtue.

The boy who never grew up, his best friend, and the lost boys were next!

IMG_2343_zpsduhmdudi.jpg

IMG_2345_zpssjgi4vku.jpg

Something happened, but I forget what it was. He may have referenced my flower.

IMG_2347_zps72q3t2jk.jpg

IMG_2349_zpsikjn1pjc.jpg

This one could have also gone on instagram, though. It was a pretty cool shot.

IMG_2350_zps7jntp0lb.jpg

IMG_2351_zpsmwprzfzx.jpg

Smee got right up close to us!

Merida was next!

She did this really cute thing where she pretended to throw cookies at everyone. She's adorable.

IMG_2354_zpssqxyqhht.jpg

IMG_2356_zpsk0o9uidt.jpg

Then Prince Philip came along, ready to save us all from the flame breathing dragon!

IMG_2360_zps6yrw0ztv.jpg

IMG_2361_zpsai163lbs.jpg

IMG_2363_zpsokypvl2h.jpg

IMG_2370_zpsuvnd6e6s.jpg

And then one of the greatest moments of the whole trip happened.

IMG_2371_zpsk0y2b2h3.jpg

IMG_2374_zpsaeuontrh.jpg

Alice was walking back and forth. She turned back and saw me and gasped and went, "OOH! LOOK AT THE FLOWER!"

IMG_2375_zpsacjscmm7.jpg

She was inspecting it for a little bit, then the White Rabbit came on the scene. He started listening in so Alice was all, "What is it? Oh is it speaking to you? What is it saying?"

IMG_2376_zpschldgkfs.jpg

It was TONS of fun and totally unexpected!

IMG_2377_zpsggys7fva.jpg

Then the main mice came along!

IMG_2379_zpshtxatqid.jpg

IMG_2381_zpsd9w45zsv.jpg

IMG_2385_zpscio4uurm.jpg

IMG_2387_zpsoywkkabz.jpg

I didn't get any photos of it for some reason, but oh my goodness, Dale walked right up to Grace and kissed her hand and started dancing with her.

The parade was amazing in itself- but being up close with it was honestly the coolest experience ever. Honestly, I was worried FoF would be a waste of a FP+ but it was probably one of the best uses I got out of a FP+ the whole trip! I highly recommend it! It was so awesome!

I wasn't planning on taking a break that day, but since my parents were going back, I figured... "eh, I could use an hour at the hotel to charge my phone and take a rest". So we caught the next boat to the Wilderness Lodge.

Last edited:
I thought I have replied to your last few updates but apparently not! Oops! :blush: Sorry! I'll do it now! :rotfl:

Yay for MK on your first night!! :jumping1:

Okay I see why you would want to get this photo! It is so cute! Plus Prince Naveen is pretty cute too! ;)

Oh no! That's too bad! Eeyore is much favourite, but he is just such a sad little donkey he needs cheering up!

tumblr_n2q0xfGmNE1sixr64o1_400.gif

Urg! Clearly she got up on the wrong side of Agrabah that morning!

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: I love this photo!! You just looks so happy!!! :laughing:

*swoon*

I'm glad your second M&G with Ariel was better! Can I tag along on your shopping spree??

Hi again!

Yay! MK! :yay::yay::yay:

It was an awesome photo... and yeah, Prince Naveen is a bit of a cutie pie :blush:

Agreed! That donkey needs some chocolate ice cream and a hug.

Maybe Rajah decided to wake her up too early. I know cats like to do that.

It's certainly becoming a favorite photo in this thread! :rotfl:

I know, I know... they're so cute together!

Yes, absolutely! You are more than welcome on this shopping spree! :Pinkbounc

Hey you snuck some more updates in there on me!!

Finally the floats started arriving! Up first was Belle in her beautiful gold ballgown.

IMG_2321_zpsrrfscxvf.jpg

Ah! I love Belle's dress!! That has always been my favourite Princess dress! Plus Belle was the first brunette Princess so she is repin' for us brunette's! :thumbsup2

Anna saw me jamming to "For the First Time in Forever" and jammed along with me. It was amazing.

That's so cute!
:goodvibes

Ariel and I had a full on #MOMENT when she saw me.

IMG_2340_zpsvhjviyx9.jpg

Like, she was freaking out and pointed to my flower and my shirt and it was ugh amazing and one of the best memories I have of this vacation. We even blew kisses to each other. Love that mermaid.

Disney magic! You cant beat it!
:tink:

If I had one complaint about this parade is the distance lack of Prince Eric (who is by far the best looking prince...just sayin'!)

OH MY GOD MAN LOOK OUT!! You are about to be run over by a float!!! :scared1:

The parade was amazing in itself- but being up close with it was honestly the coolest experience ever. Honestly, I was worried FoF would be a waste of a FP+ but it was probably one of the best uses I got out of a FP+ the whole trip! I highly recommend it! It was so awesome!

I always wondered if FP+ on parades and such were worth it and for the looks of your experience it seems the totally are!

Hey you snuck some more updates in there on me!!

Ah! I love Belle's dress!! That has always been my favourite Princess dress! Plus Belle was the first brunette Princess so she is repin' for us brunette's! :thumbsup2

That's so cute!
:goodvibes

Disney magic! You cant beat it!
:tink:

If I had one complaint about this parade is the distance lack of Prince Eric (who is by far the best looking prince...just sayin'!)

OH MY GOD MAN LOOK OUT!! You are about to be run over by a float!!! :scared1:

I always wondered if FP+ on parades and such were worth it and for the looks of your experience it seems the totally are!

EEP! Sorry for being so sneaky! :cool2:

True, it's a great dress and she reps us brunettes!

There's a very sad lack of princes at Disney World in general... I wouldn't mind if there were more prince meet and greets in the World ::yes::

Yes! FP+ is totally worth it for parades!

EEP! Sorry for being so sneaky! :cool2:

True, it's a great dress and she reps us brunettes!

There's a very sad lack of princes at Disney World in general... I wouldn't mind if there were more prince meet and greets in the World ::yes::

Yes! FP+ is totally worth it for parades!

Yes, more princes! I'd love to meet Prince Eric--so dreamy!

I'm totally with your dad on all his food choices. It's good to be different. :thumbsup2

I guess I should get on that Hall of Presidents train soon... or not. Shall I listen to you or your family? 1 vs. 3? THAT is the question.

AAAAHHHHH FESTIVAL OF FANTASY party: party: OMG, NAVEEN IS SUCH A BAE BLOWING KISSES EVERY WHICH WAY, LOOOOVVVEEE HIM!! :love: :love: But ew, so annoyed that they haven't given those evil sisters the boot and put Aurora back where she should be. :/ And Ariel's face seeing you! That must've been the most epic and magical moment ever. She's too adorable. Same with Alice. But what's up with Phillip? He looks kinda creepy. So not my bae right there. O_O So glad you liked FoF! It's so amazing and this update made me miss it even more than I already do on the daily. :'''''(

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter