Native Californians- a baseball Question

Mary Anne

DIS Veteran
On our trip out west to see Mickey, we really want to catch a few baseball games.

Does anyone have any idea when the Dodgers and Angels typically put their tickets on sale? I know they may be hard to get so I'm going to try and order the first day they go on sale.

Here in NY, the Yankees historically put theirs out in December before Christmas but the Mets wait till January. Just wondering how the west coast teams do it.

I don't know about the Dodgers, but I think the Angels typically put their single-game tickets on sale in either late-Feb or early-March. You might want to check angelsbaseball.com for ticket on-sale dates.

Last year both teams put them on sale March 6th, so it will probably be around the same time this year.

Typically, the toughest Dodgers tickets to get is when they either play the Yankees, Braves, or Giants. Of course, if it's a freeway series(against the Angels), then these can be tough to. But, I wouldn't worry too much about getting tickets. Our games are nothing like the Yankees, Red Sox, or Cubs. When I go on business trips, I always try to catch one of these games but they're always sold out.

Thank you! At least I know when to start watching the web sites to watch when they go on sale. (I'll start checking in February.)

The freeway series is the first one we could go too, if we can't get a ticket, we'll live. I don't think we'll have a problem with the games at Dodger stadium, they are not playing the big 3 :lol

Thanks again. You know how it is when you live with 3 men that live and breath baseball, no way could we go all that way and not see a baseball game.
:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter