National Upgrade Coupon Question

Kes

Mouseketeer
I made a reservation for January using the Entertainment Book's Free Two Class Upgrade coupon - upgraded from Mid-size to Full-size. I'm an Emerald Club member but it's stating that I have to use Counter Service. Do you really have to go to the counter or can you just go to the Emeral Reserve - Full Size aisle, pick up the car and give the coupon to the attendant when exiting?

I hate to stop at the counter - seems to defeat the benefit of Emerald Club Membership.

:thumbsup2 Thanks.

I made a reservation for January using the Entertainment Book's Free Two Class Upgrade coupon - upgraded from Mid-size to Full-size. I'm an Emerald Club member but it's stating that I have to use Counter Service. Do you really have to go to the counter or can you just go to the Emeral Reserve - Full Size aisle, pick up the car and give the coupon to the attendant when exiting?

I hate to stop at the counter - seems to defeat the benefit of Emerald Club Membership.

:thumbsup2 Thanks.

upgrade coupons seem to be the only codes that cause the dreaded "counter" to show up in a reservation

you might want to call and check out what the policy is in Orlando

I would not go to the Reserve Aisle unless they specifically direct you there. There CAN be "luxury" etc on there and if you weren't qualified they could "stick it to you" I drove out of MCO a few weeks ago after some confusion on my reservation.... Luckily before I left the airport grounds I looked at the paperwork. $248 a DAY for a "Luxury" that I had taken off the Aisle. (Small Volvo)

Back to the airport and they fixed it at the counter, but.... don't "auto upgrade" yourself there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!