National Lampoon's Fun w/Dis Friends 2010!! ~ DAY 7-Final :( 6/27

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Blueyed Girl, Feb 19, 2010.

1. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

When ever anyone suggests I ride a rollercoaster etc at WDW I tell the tale of the first trip ever !!When I took Kyle in ToonTown while the girls were waiting for the Mermaid !! He wanted to ride Barnstormer :scared1:So I think how bad can it be it's a KID ride !! Well let me tell you I was terrified for the whole hour it lasted !!:lmao: I know people tell me it is only minutes but it seemed like an eternity to me !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Blueyed Girl

Blueyed Girl HAKUNA MATATA!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

4. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

are you gonna do a TR?

5. FauntleroyFAN07

FauntleroyFAN07 Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

ahh you must have been on the ride when they had the mishap of 1997 and it kept running through the station over and over and people could not get off for a few hours, i remember reading about it well.

but thanks for taking one for the team and getting the kinks worked out for the rest of us.
    :laughing:

6. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

I have pictures of kids throwing up running through my head.

7. FauntleroyFAN07

FauntleroyFAN07 Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

haha, yeah, i can see it now

8. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

Glad you folks made it home okay. Like I said over on my thread, it was great to meet you folks!

We saw Voices of Liberty for the first time too, and part-way through my oldest turned and whispered "is Mom crying yet?" She wasn't, at the time, but by the end....:rolleyes1

9. Blueyed Girl

Not sure yet. If I do, it may just be a pic report.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

10. Blueyed Girl

It was great meeting you guys too!!
    :rotfl: We all really enjoyed VoL. Guess the crying is a girl thing.

11. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

Well my kids accused me of having a little eye-moisture, but if I did, it was a sympathy-thing from seeing other people crying.

12. Blueyed Girl

:rotfl2: cool.

13. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

I guess I'm a girl then....

14. Blueyed Girl

Hee-hee. j/k :thumbsup2

15. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

I thought you might like that....

16. TrayRene

TrayRene Mouseketeer

Welcome home!

What a precious moment that you want to freeze forever when your son gave you the "I love you" sign during the "You are my Sunshine" song!

I hope you do at least a mini trip report!!

17. winkers

winkers <font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and

I LOVE VOL!!! I cry and get goose bumps every time! Which makes my kids laugh at me...but at least I'm pretictable.

I can't imagine how hot it must have been there....I don't know if I could do it.

18. vamassey1

vamassey1 DIS Veteran

This time last year we were sweating our way through the World. Mid day breaks were a must! Touring is different in the hot months.

19. Blueyed Girl

It was a WONDERFUL moment!! It really put the chaos of the entire week into perspective. :cloud9:

If I can ever finish this TR, I may do a quick pic report. I'm thinkin' about it.

:rotfl: I can see me crying each time too. They are SO GOOD!

June is WAAAAY different than our usual February trips. You really have to have a plan and you have to slow down and put it in your head that you probably won't get to do all that you want to do. I like February because you can run around like a kid in a candy store and do everything you want....a few times over if you want to!

You are SO RIGHT!!

20. Blueyed Girl

On this morning, per DS's request, we headed to DHS to take one more ride on Toy Story Mania. When we got there it was a little after rope drop so we opted for the fast pass since the line was long. After grabbing the fastpasses we decided to do One Mans Dream.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love going in there!!! Next we did the Backlot tour since we hadn't done it all trip....
    A new addition from the Hannah Montana movie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I love riding through where they make the costumes and props! I wish I could spend more time looking at all of it. Is there a tour that lets you do such a thing???? Anyone??

I love the new walk through at the end of the ride. It was under construction the last time we went.
    [​IMG]

Some fun in the gift shop....

Oh, this is sooo unexpected!!! You LOVE me!!....You REALLY LOVE ME!!!
    [​IMG]
    (I love that my son is looking at me like "what is wrong with you, woman??")

[​IMG]
    There are so many people to thank. Where do I start?? First of all, I'd like to thank my parents and my wonderful husband and my beautiful son. I love you ALL. I'd also like to thank the Academy and all of the little people I had to step on to get here. But most of all, I'd like to thank you....The DISERS!! Because without you, I'd be nothing. ;)

Ok, back to reality. After this we decided to go meet the characters from UP!
    [​IMG]

While waiting in line, Pluto came over to play
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next we rode Toy Story Mania then headed over to MK for ANOTHER ride on Buzz. By the time we got there it was freezing PLUS it was raining. We gave this day our best shot....it lasted till about 1:30-2pm. Trust me, that was pushing it!

[​IMG]
    After our ride on Buzz, we saw the real Buzz hanging out in the freezing rain all by himself! We headed over for some pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We then took a ride on the people mover and discussed the fact that we were too darn cold to stay there any longer even if it was our last day. :laughing:

[​IMG]

After MK we went back to OKW and packed and relaxed for a few hours until our ADR at Kona that evening.

UP NEXT......KONA DINNER AND WE END THE TRIP WITH A NIGHT AT EPCOT!

21. winkers

winkers <font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and

I love your Sally Field moment!:rotfl2:

I wanted to see the characters from UP but the line was too long when ever we were there.