National Full size selection??

Originally posted by zippehsmom
Geez Gail you are a wealth of information.:D

Thanks so much!!

Maybe you should have a information hotline;)

zippehsmom:D

Welcome anytime!!! :) No hotline for me, I hate phones.

I saw Chevy Monte Carlo being listed here somewhere as a full size at National. What is the trunk measurements of that? I would like to compare it to what you already posted for the Impala and Intrepid, so I know which car to pick (rented full size). DH, me, DDalmost 2 and DD11 are going. We will have a small stroller and 3 big suitcases, diaper bag, and 1 carryon. We may end up with one extra duffel if we can't fit everything in 3 cases. Will it be really tight?

Full Size at National also includes the Toyota Camry. I drive one at home and love to find one on the aisle. It's easier than getting used to a new kind of car - everything's already where I expect it to be. ;)

Oh, the trunk is 16.7 cubic feet and the gas tank is 18.5 gallons. ::yes::

National full size aisle had many Aztecs when we were there in April. HUGE trunk area. Wish we took it instead of the Grand Prix.

Originally posted by frannn
I saw Chevy Monte Carlo being listed here somewhere as a full size at National. What is the trunk measurements of that? I would like to compare it to what you already posted for the Impala and Intrepid, so I know which car to pick (rented full size). DH, me, DDalmost 2 and DD11 are going. We will have a small stroller and 3 big suitcases, diaper bag, and 1 carryon. We may end up with one extra duffel if we can't fit everything in 3 cases. Will it be really tight?

I don't have the dimensions on that one, but, if you access the Chevy website, you can get the info there.

Originally posted by Kes
Full Size at National also includes the Toyota Camry. I drive one at home and love to find one on the aisle. It's easier than getting used to a new kind of car - everything's already where I expect it to be. ;)

Oh, the trunk is 61.7 cubic feet and the gas tank is 18.5 gallons. ::yes::

61.7cf, wow, that is like dumptruck size. :)

Originally posted by GAIL HAYDEN
61.7cf, wow, that is like dumptruck size. :)

Oops :o I should have re-read my message. Dimensions corrected. Thanks Gail ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter