National Fall prices?

Humphrey1227

Mouseketeer
Anyone find there prices for EA falling yet for this fall? Last year it was around now it went really cheap, but not so far :rolleyes: . Any help thanks, :)

I am also hoping rates will go down (Oct. 17 - 22) - I check daily. Today the rates actually went UP!

I keep checking also for oct 29-nov5 and the cheapest I have got is 265 with ea I keep hoping they go down also

I am waiting for them to fall too!!! Right now Dollar has them beat with entertain code

I am renting for just 5 days, September 27-October 2nd and since the beginning of July the price (for an intermediate) has gone from a high of $223 down to $170 (about 2 weeks ago). I got it down to $170 using the old Disney Club codes from my Spring 2002 newsletter.

HOWEVER, at the end of last week National emailed my husband (the Emerald Club card holder) with a special coupon code that brought the 5 day rental down to $151 with all fees included. Make sure you read those emails from National!

I just plugged in my dates at the end of October over at National and it's come down $20 for my 8 day/Full size; from $245 to $225 total.

Every little bit helps!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter