national - emerald club ?

celestina

Earning My Ears
The question I have is the following. I signed up for the emberald club two years ago and loved it. We are going down again in Nov and I would like to do the rental car the same way, but the web site states that it is a year long program. The year I used it the $50 fee was waived thanks to this board. Now on to my question: If I reserve a car under our old NE number will they charge me the $50 ? I went ahead and I have a reservation, but it says we have to go the counter. Any advise ?

I joined Emerald Club in 1998 and have never been charged the fee. It wasn't through Disney Club, someone just posted an 800# on a board and I called and asked for a fee waived application and got it. I've never received a renewal, I still have the original card. I last used it in May with no problem.

I had a problem with Emerald Club telling me to go to the counter and all I did was e-mailed them and the problem was solved.
Have a great trip.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter