National Credit Audit Corporation - Bogus

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by cxcelica, Sep 3, 2007.

1. cxcelica

cxcelica Mouseketeer

Apr 11, 2006
    Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I posted here, mainly because I have stopped doing the rewards programs for a variety of reasons.

Anyway I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Although I stopped doing the programs about 6 months ago I still receive tons of junk mail to my house. Anyway the other day I received a letter from the National Credit Audit Corporation, claiming that they were attempting to collect a debt for a subscription to Zoobooks. I had never had a subscription to zoobooks, and I knew this was a scam right away. I had never done any offers where I used my credit card or where I subscribed to anything, especially something where I would have to pay for. A quick google search told me all I needed to know that this was a scam. Just wanted to give everyone else a heads up about this "company", and definitely not to send them any money.

I can't knock the rewards programs because they helped pay for part of my Disney trip, but six months later the amount of nonsense I receive every day in the mail, and now having to deal with scams like this really makes me think twice about doing it again.
  2. rflorek

rflorek DIS Veteran

Oct 29, 2003

I don't want to jinx myself, but I've been working with QR for a number of years and have not noticed ANY increase in junk mail that I receive at my house (my email address is another story.....:scared1: ). I've never done any sign-ups that required a cc.
  3. jeanadave

jeanadave <font color=blue>I thought the poo was gone and I

Oct 24, 2005
    Maybe I've just been lucky, but I have been with SR and QR for over a year and have not seen any increase in junk mail coming to my house.