nassau harbour cruise ??

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
I am looking at excursions in my passporter is there anybody who tried the nassau harbour cruise ? it says new in the passporter ( and is highlited in grey ) I would like to know if you liked it .
thanks

We took the Nassau Harbor Cruise in July. It was ok but I do remember thinking it was rather pricey for what you got. It basically went up the harbor, just past Atlantis, stopped and fed the fish for a bit and cruised back. You did not go to the other side of Atlantis so you never really saw any of the nice beaches, etc. The captain will point out different homes belonging to famous people such as Oprah, etc. My kids liked feeding the fish and that was about it for them. If you do go, be sure to buy water from the locals before getting on the ship. Next time I would just stay on the ship with the kids and let them enjoy the pool and other amenities instead of trecking them around a bit in Nassau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter