Nassau, Beach Day

barbmouse

<font color=navy>Thanks for your support!! I have
Tell me about excursions that you just hang out on the beach, snorkel, etc. this is what my family is leaning toward in June. Anyone have experience to share about this?? TIA!

My family and I went to Cable Beach last April. I got the directions from the Dis. All you do is walk down the main road about 5 blocks or so, and start looking for the vans with numbers that pick people up. You take #10 to this beach. You get a great cultural experience riding these vans! Anyway, when you reach the destination, you go right thru the Wyndham hotel and on to the beach, very easy! And very cheap. Lots of lounge chairs right there on the beach and you can use their pool with a slide too. We had to unfortunately turn right around and go back to the ship because the water was freeeeeezing cold, as was the pool water. But you'll be there in June and have no problem. It is so pretty there! Hey, just noticed we have the EXACT same signature timetable! But we'll be on the Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter