Narnia and William Moseley

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by polysisterchick, Dec 17, 2005.

1. polysisterchick

polysisterchick DIS Veteran

Ok I looked for a post on this movie and this cute British actor but I was suprised to find like nothing.... maybe i didn't look hard enough.
    BUT anywho I was just wondering who saw the movie and if they liked it.
    I saw it and I loved it. Have seen it 2x and want to see it again.
    And I was wondering if anyone else besides me thought that William Moseley is kinda hot.

2. Princess Ash

Princess Ash <font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo

Haven't seen it yet.....
    Saw the original and read the book in 4th grade...unfortunately...that was 8 years ago...hahaha

Somebody remind me what it is about, cuz the teaser trailers don't explain much...I remember it's about 3 rich kids who travel to Narnia (via a mirror, or gap, or sumthing?)...that's about the extent of my memory? :confused3

3. Briarprincess

Briarprincess Disney Movie Buff and Future Special Education Tea

The movie was pretty good, but having reread the books recently I did have a few gripes about it.

As for the plot, it's actually about 4 children from London who are sent to the countryside by their mother during WWII. They live with a professor who has offered to take them in, and they end up stuck in the house because of rain. While playing hide and seek, Lucy (the youngest) hides in the wardrobe (the only thing in one of the rooms), keeps reaching for the back wall and ends up in Narnia. The rest of the children eventually find their way in after not believing Lucy was telling the truth.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. AllyGirlie

AllyGirlie <font color=blue>Si tu savais...<font color=purple

I think he's a good looking guy..

I love The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, I remember being obsessed with that book in elementary school. I haven't seen the new movie yet, but I'd always beg people to let me watch the orginal movie when I was little (good times..)

As for the plot this is what it says on Yahoo movies:

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, follows the exploits of the four Pevensie siblings--Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter--in World War II England who enter the world of Narnia through a magical wardrobe while playing a game of 'hide and seek' in the rural country home of an elderly professor. Once there, the children discover a charming, peaceful land inhabited by talking beasts, dwarfs, fauns, centaurs, and giants that has become a world cursed to eternal winter by the evil White Witch, Jadis. Under the guidance of a noble and mystical ruler, the lion Aslan, the children fight to overcome the White Witch's powerful hold over Narnia in a spectacular, climactic battle that will free Narnia from Jadis' icy spell forever.

6. Princess Ash

Princess Ash <font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo

Thanks guys :) Maybe I'll go see it

Has anyone seen the first one?

7. AllyGirlie

AllyGirlie <font color=blue>Si tu savais...<font color=purple

If you mean the first/original movie, yea, I used to watch it all the time.. The old one is just outdated compared to the new one..

8. U Just Got PUNKD

U Just Got PUNKD Like roses we bloom, then die

I thought the movie was awsome it was pretty good....

9. Stitchy_Baby_626

Stitchy_Baby_626 Stitch...the true meaning of the word cute

I think the movie was really great and I can't wait til it comes out on DVD :teeth:

Donna
    xxx

10. coby421

coby421 Mouseketeer

It was really good! Peter was my favorite human character next to Lucy, all the animals and of course Aslan were amazing!

11. cstraub

cstraub DIS Veteran

http://www.narniafans.com/movies/cast/williammoseley.php

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0608440/

12. socer003grrl

socer003grrl music is awsome!!!

i saw it...it was good!! yea i think that William Moseley is kinda hot! lol

13. AmoDolphin

AmoDolphin <font color=3333CC>Future Marine Biologist<br><fon

The movie was amazing, but W.M was no more hot than Barney... Sorry, just my opinion...