Narcossees for wedding evening

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by debbyLL, Jan 31, 2009.

1. debbyLL

debbyLL Mouseketeer

Hi

we are getting married at leu gardens on the 12th at 1.30 we are staying at OKW for two weeks.
    there will be only four of us so for the wedding evening I was thinking of narcossees - getting in touch for ADR at 90 days and telling them it was our wedding meal and requesting a table to view the fireworks and anything else that could make it special
    also would it be silly to wear my wedding dress, not bought it yet but it won't be long and fancy more like cocktail length

thanks
    debby

2. EastonCat

EastonCat DIS Veteran

First, wear whatever you want - it's your wedding day and nobody gets to tell you what to do.

Narcoossee's is great. Don't worry about where you sit, you'll go outside on the veranda for the fireworks. It is a loud dining venue, which might not provide the kind of night you're trying to have. If you choose to eat there, ask them to give you a table that's a little out of the way.

I'd strongly urge you to consider a chef's table at Victoria and Albert's or the Chef's Domaine at Citricos. These aren't cheap, but you will get a little privacy and either provides a lifetime memory. For Citricos, you might want to consider inviting one or two more people as the minimum food and beverage charge is $650.

3. debbyLL

debbyLL Mouseketeer

thanks for the info but i just checked the may pening hrs and it looks like wishes is not on that night so back to the drawing board. any other ideas would be appreciated

debby