Narcoossee's vs. California Grill

Antonia

DIS Veteran
On our first night we have an ADR for CG at at time we will probably see Wishes. The CG menu does not really excite me. We are not sushi people.
However, the Narcoossee's menu sounds better and I have read that there is a view of Wishes from there. Some have raved about the view here as well. Can someone elaborate on their experience at Narcoossee's. How is the view????

You have to go outside to see the fireworks as people stand in front of the windows near the observation deck. California Grill pipes in the music, Last time we were at Narcoosees 2 years ago they didnt. I am with you on the Narcoosees menu loooking better, we are not sushi or goat cheese people either, however I am really tempted to change to Cali grill just to try it. If we opt for Narcoosees it wil be mussels and surf n turf for me ! Cali grill I would order a flatbread and steak.

I love Narcoosees
Not a fan of CG I am sorry I know most people love it.
We did see wishes from Narcoosees and there was music was it piped in? or could you just hear it I have no idea

We did not care for CG's menu either, especially my husband and nephew!! We have not been to Narcoossee's but have ADRs for next week. My SIL and her husband thinks it's wonderful. SIL loves the lobster and surf 'n' turf; her husband always gets steak at any restaurant.

I think we may just give Narcoossee's a try. I mean, in addition to a great view, I also want to have food we would enjoy. We do lean more towards the menu at Narcoossee's.

Heck, you never know - maybe we will try both of them!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter