Narcoossee's & DDP: Includes Lobster Entree?

Vacation Lover

DIS Veteran
I've heard some conflicting reports and want to make sure...if I use my 2 TS credits to eat at Narcoossee's, will I be able to order the Lobster ($54) or the Filet & Lobster Tail ($52) without paying any extra? Thanks!

Several in our party ordered the lobster on the DDP a week ago last night.

It was our last night on the DDP but we saved Narcoossee's until that night since we moved to the GF that day. My DH said we were all going to make it to dinner even if someone was on death's door.:lmao:

Yes, Yes. Narcossees is a signature restraurant and requires 2TS credits PER PERSON to dine there. Yes Lobster is on the menu. We ate there two weeks ago....actually twice during that trip because the food and service was the best we've ever gotten. We had the filet and lob. tail. (both of us) and it was very good. We raved to our friends and then we called the day before and had no problem getting in at the last minute for a second visit.

:goodvibes

Looking so forward to eating there in September. Our reservations are for 9, with Wishes at 10. I hope I timed that right (I either want to see the fireworks from our seat or go out onto the balcony after dinner or between dinner and dessert.)

We had the lobster on the DDP. It wasn't very good, though-very gummy/rubbery. Our server was lousy too. No personality at all and was absent. Narcoossee's was our most dissapointing meal. The only bright spot was dessert which was great.

We had the lobster on the DDP. It wasn't very good, though-very gummy/rubbery. Our server was lousy too. No personality at all and was absent. Narcoossee's was our most dissapointing meal. The only bright spot was dessert which was great.

Oh no. :(

Did you have the lobster that comes with steak or the Main lobster?

My husband said his lobster was good...not rubbery. Not worth $56 or whatever but good.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter