Narcoosees, Spoodles, Kona Cafe or Citricos?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by weluvslinkydog, Feb 28, 2007.

1. weluvslinkydog

weluvslinkydog I'm thinking of something orange and white. It's

Which for an intimate, romantic, and yummy anniversary dinner for DH and I?

We particularly would like to know if we're comparing apples to oranges, which I have a feeling I may be...but looking for pros and cons of all...thanks!!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goofyboyzmom

goofyboyzmom DIS Veteran

Absolutely Loved Narcoossees!!! Ask For A More Private Table Though. There Were Lots Of Families There Even At 8:00 When We Were There.

4. flipflop

flipflop <font color=blue>Mommy is changing her name<br><fo

I don't think you can compare Narcossees or Citricos to Kona or Spoodles. Kona and Spoodles are nice (though I was not overly impressed with my last dinner at spoodles but the menu has changed so I would give it another shot)but they are not in the same league as N or C.

5. jel0511

jel0511 DIS Veteran

I agree with this in it's wholeheartedly. I think Citricos would be more romantic than Narcoossee's, more quiet.

6. weluvslinkydog

weluvslinkydog I'm thinking of something orange and white. It's

I have heard the view from narcoosseesis amazing...but you think overall the atmosphere at Citricos is more romantic/quiet?

7. jel0511

jel0511 DIS Veteran

Yes the view could BE amazing, eith emphasis on the BE. You might not get a window table and have to look over other diners to get the view, and with the hardwood floors, even without kids (which there can be a lot of there), it does get loud.

8. kabuki

kabuki <font color=green>It's free if you pass out in the

My husband and I love the food at Citricos but it can get loud. Ask for a table by the window, tell them you are looking for a quiet spot and they usually try and make it happen.