Naps in camp?

Cale'smommy

Earning My Ears
Do the kids in camp (the youngest camp) - 3 years old -take naps during the day? Our little man has to have a nap or he is miserable. Or do we go pick him up for nap time?

They do not do naps in the clubs. They have a fairly constant pace of activities, so there isn't time (or desire!) for the kids to sleep. When we went last year we just picked up my DD4 and she took a nap in the cabin on most afternoons. Actually, we all kind of took a nap most afternoons! :rotfl2:

When the kids are there in the evening, they place covered mats on the floor to watch movies. The kids can and do fall asleep there.

Sweet Sue

when the kids were watching a movie they would fall asleep. There were mats, pillows and blankets for them. Mine didn't nap there, we always picked them up and brought them to the room for a snooze

I remember a time or two coming to pick up DS3 from the club, and he was over in a quiet area fast asleep. They had covered with a blanket, it was so cute.
He had been out of taking naps for awhile now, but all that activity and fun just wore the little guy out. I know that they do not have a scheduled time for this, but if they do fall asleep, they do put them over in a quiet area and let them sleep. :angel:

Our son was 3 and took a nap each day. They were over in the section to the left as you walk in on nap mats. There were quite a few napping. There was no movie showing, but I believe they had music softly playing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter