Napa Rose Chef Counter Question

muppetfreak

Mouseketeer
I am hoping to try the chef's counter for our upcoming trip. I am wondering do I call the regular Disney dining reservation number, or do I need to call Napa Rose directly? I am finding conflicting information. I am really looking forward to trying it, it looks like it would be a unique experience. :)

Yep it is great. You call the Napa Rose directly to reserve your spot. The food is wonderful as is the interaction with the chef and his staff.

tel:714-300-7170 (for Chefs counter)

I last called them in 2014 but I think it's still correct.

Thanks so much for your help! Is this so popular that I need to book 60 days out do you think? We are planning to visit in September.

you can actually book far more than 60 days, I think I did 90ish and they didn't seem to think it was weird at all

You can do it further in advance since you are not going thru Disney reservation service. You will have an AMAZING experience there, the food is superb, the service is impeccable and the resturant is beautiful.

I echo all of the above. Can't wait to go back. It was SOOO awesome. I think I spent a few hours just writing about it after the fact for my trip report. It was that good. I can still taste the food.

The best dining experience we've ever had, by far! One piece of advice, don't do the wine flight. They said i'd only get 2 oz per course. By the 4th or 5th course they were pouring full glasses. Made for a rough next day. LOL

The best dining experience we've ever had, by far! One piece of advice, don't do the wine flight. They said i'd only get 2 oz per course. By the 4th or 5th course they were pouring full glasses. Made for a rough next day. LOL
Heck, they left the rest of the bottle for me on one of my pairings.... I appreciated it just fine.

My only issue when we did the wine flight was that by the 3rd course I kept forgetting to take pictures or notes of what we were all served! :oops:

My only issue when we did the wine flight was that by the 3rd course I kept forgetting to take pictures or notes of what we were all served! :oops:

That's why I asked for a copy of the menu to take home! No need for notes. ;)

Jill in CO

We had Chef Gloria sign the menu to bring home for my Mom so you couldn't nicely ask :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter