name for waitstaff?

the call hosekeeprrs/maids MOUSEKEEPERS
do they can the wait staf anything else other then "waitress/waiter":confused3
Not that I know of. And I don't even know if Disney themselves calls the Housekeepers "Mousekeepers" ... I thought it was just an internet thing because "Mouse" rhymes with "House".

Not that I know of. And I don't even know if Disney themselves calls the Housekeepers "Mousekeepers" ... I thought it was just an internet thing because "Mouse" rhymes with "House".

1) Correct.
2) Disney calls housekeepers, housekeepers.
3) The "Cousins" at Ohana comes from the casual usage in Hawaii.
4) Native Hawaiians address each other as "cousin". *

* You can do a Google as to origin, but the base reason is not a pleasant story.

4) Native Hawaiians address each other as "cousin". *

* You can do a Google as to origin, but the base reason is not a pleasant story.
I'm usually a google monkey, but I can't find this. I must be using the incorrect search terms. Link, pretty please?

It's usually "servers" which is the gender-neutral term. (It is generally considered more correct these days to use a gender-neutral term).

I never use Mousekeepers - way too cute - and am sort of glad there isn't a cute term for the servers.

You can always use the term "Cast Member," as that it how Disney describes its employees. So, the CAST MEMBER at Kona...California Grill...Narcoosee's...you get the picture.

Some locations have themed named but they are pretty much just called servers. For example at ESPN they are supposed to introduce themselves as your 'coach' although I have seen it done maybe one or two times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter