Nachi Cocom or Mr. Sanchos

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Barb0829, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Barb0829

Barb0829 Mouseketeer

We are on the march 25 sailing of the wonder :cool1: and trying to decide what to do while in Cozumel. It will be DH, and I plus DD (11) and DS (8) I "think" we have it narrowed to either Nachi Cocom or Mr. Sanchos. Anyone been to both...which do you suggest? Or I would love to hear reviews about either. TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Melissa&Shawn

Melissa&Shawn Mouseketeer

We've gone to Nachi Cocum and really liked it. Wondering how others liked Mr S before we decide what to do in Cozumel as well

4. LoriV

LoriV Earning My Ears

Loved Nachi Cocum when we were there a few years ago! We practically had the beach to ourselves. Very quiet and peaceful!

5. Maverick Mike

Maverick Mike DIS Veteran

We are on the same sailing and were looking at Paradise Beach, but could be open to any nice and inexpensive beach experience for us. It's myself, my wife and my daughter who will be 5..

6. jiminyC_fan

jiminyC_fan <font color=FF00CC>Missing Captain Mickey!<br><fon

Mr Sanchos is nice but can be crowded. It has a nice beach with water toys. It has a few shops, too. Nachi Cocum is extremely calm and great for some nice R&R beach time.

7. BeccaBelle

BeccaBelle Earning My Ears

Have only been to Nachi Cocom but have been there twice and loved it both times. Beach was great and food and service were wonderful!

8. eyesing4u

eyesing4u DVC Member

Whatever you decide please know that your taxi driver will probably try to take you somewhere else. Stick to your guns.