MYW Premium Plan ?????

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by wasabi girl, Dec 8, 2004.

1. wasabi girl

wasabi girl <font color="894fbf">Mouseketeer<br><font color="9

Sorry if this has already been answered (I can't wait until search is back!).
    It looks like the MYW 7/night premium ticket is 285.42 per adult. Is this the whole premium package that is similar to the current dreamaker plus Gold? If it is then a vacation using this formula would be the resort cost then plus the MYW premium ticket for everyone in the room. For four adults (kids are older teens) it would be 285.42 x 4 =1129.68 plus the room cost. Is that it? If it is then it's a lot cheaper than the Gold Plan I have booked. Anyone know?

2. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

No, the Premium package is more than the Premium ticket plus room costs - there are meal and recreation options added also.

See http://mousesavers.com/mywpremium.html for pricing...

3. diswedwish

diswedwish DIS Veteran

I was playing with the #s last night, and I figured that it worked similar to the Gold Plan. On Mousesavers it lists the Premium package for 6 nights in value season to be $1382. The base package is $474 - to that I added the $80 to upgrade the park pass = $554. Then subtract 1382 from 554 = $828 extra for those 6 nights for the "Premium" stuff. Divide that by 6 and you get $138/person/night. That's similar to Gold isn't it?

Of course my numbers could be wrong and I didn't figure out the tax, but that's how I figured it out. Pretty sneaky if that's true. Make the "Silver" package the MYW + dining, make it cheaper but take out the extras. Make the "Premium" the same as Gold - and most people who want a package will probably go with this one if they want the recreation and tours and tickets to Cirque... Have incentives to stay on-site longer... All of it adds up to more $ for Disney which is the point right?

It will be really nice when all of this info. is up on Disney's site and you can just plug in the #s...

HTH :D

4. wasabi girl

wasabi girl <font color="894fbf">Mouseketeer<br><font color="9

Thanks! I'll be sooo glad when all of the info is out and I can decide to keep the gold package or change to the Premium....