MYW package question

Nermel9

DIS Veteran
Hi guys, I'm not sure where to post this question, hope its ok here!

Anyway, I'm going to Disney next week and I was thinking about rearranging my dates a little. I am considering dropping a day from our package (it's with free dining at POR) and adding a couple of days at AoA at the beginning of our trip. I'm wondering, if I dropped a day from the package, how quickly would I get the refund for that day? Does it take a long time? And I'd have to pay a $50 change fee, right?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, I'm not sure where to post this question, hope its ok here!

Anyway, I'm going to Disney next week and I was thinking about rearranging my dates a little. I am considering dropping a day from our package (it's with free dining at POR) and adding a couple of days at AoA at the beginning of our trip. I'm wondering, if I dropped a day from the package, how quickly would I get the refund for that day? Does it take a long time? And I'd have to pay a $50 change fee, right?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, but you will only pay a fee of $15.00 if you make a change within 14 days.

Disney will process it rather quickly, but it will take a few days to reflect the refurnd. Getting the refund depends on how quickly your bank applies it to your cc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter