MYTravel / Premiair Package customers or other company suggestions please !

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone had experience of this air company.

I have a back condition and need to be able to stretch legs as otherwise my spine locks and I can't move. Have priced virgin premier economy and just can't afford it (cost is 2,589.40 for 2 of us)

My travel is coming out at £1836.00 with the premiair package.

We would welcome your advise. We are also prepared to travel to any airport but need to leave on a thursday next summer. (in 6 weeks hols) ( we live in North East)

What do you think

Hi There

I have travelled with My Travel Premier Gold on 3 occasions, and the first twice I thought it was great, this was flying with My Travel airline, The seats were very large with plenty of room for your legs, the service was also very very good, however we booked with My Travel last year, Premier Gold again, but the flight was a Monarch Aiirline which I know My Travel are using from certain airports throughout the country this year and next, and although it was good, it was'nt as roomy as the My Travel flight,which might make a difference to you with your condition, the seats were a bit shabby and the service not quite as good.

My advice would be to find out who the aircraft carrier is with the My Travel flight you book. I agree they are one of the cheapest for Premier Gold seating, but we also found that the price of Premier Gold on Monarch was about 30% more expensive than on a My Travel aircraft.

Hope this helps, if you need any more info, please let me know.

Sue :wave:

florida sun said:
Hi There

I have travelled with My Travel Premier Gold on 3 occasions, and the first twice I thought it was great, this was flying with My Travel airline, The seats were very large with plenty of room for your legs, the service was also very very good, however we booked with My Travel last year, Premier Gold again, but the flight was a Monarch Aiirline which I know My Travel are using from certain airports throughout the country this year and next, and although it was good, it was'nt as roomy as the My Travel flight,which might make a difference to you with your condition, the seats were a bit shabby and the service not quite as good.

My advice would be to find out who the aircraft carrier is with the My Travel flight you book. I agree they are one of the cheapest for Premier Gold seating, but we also found that the price of Premier Gold on Monarch was about 30% more expensive than on a My Travel aircraft.

Hope this helps, if you need any more info, please let me know.

Sue :wave:

thats what sort of happened with us last year. we booked with Thomson Holidays with extra leg room etc. and they changed the flight to MY Travel and wouldn't let us change all of the booking so we ended up in the economy with out DS who is paralised and can not move. third seat in hald way up the plane. nightmare.

however it wasn't MT Travels fault and their cabin crew couldn't have been more helpful. so this year we have booked Premier class with MT direct . we leave on a thursday from glasgow. Feel free to PM me is you wish more details as it is a spinal injury my son has and we learned a lot last year.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your reply.

We have booked My travel premiair Gold package and are flying from Glasgow on 29th July.

I hope you have a great holiday and would love to hear about your experiences when you return.

Have fun
:cool1:

MrsJobba1 said:
Hi Ali,

Thank you for your reply.

We have booked My travel premiair Gold package and are flying from Glasgow on 29th July.

I hope you have a great holiday and would love to hear about your experiences when you return.

Have fun
:cool1:

we are back on the 20th so will def. let you know how things go this time round. what time do you leave glasgow ? we picked the 12.50 to give us more time to get ds ready

We have flown with Mytravel (premiair and economy) several times and they are a great company. We have always had excellent service from them.
My DS is disabled (quadriplegic) and my DH was recovering from knee surgery when we flew this summer in economy. We were on the same return flight as Ali and family! :wave2:
They allocated us seats at the rear of the plane where the configuration is reduced 2 across at the outsides and there is a little more legroom in these seats as well as extra aisle width. These were excellent seats and also there was a nice quiet loo behind us and a decent area of floorspace in which to stretch.
This may be worth considering as an alternative to premiair.

For next summer you may also like to look at Globespan from Glasgow. We are booked with 1st Choice next year as their seat pitch looks fab. :cheer2:

loadsapixiedust said:
We have flown with Mytravel (premiair and economy) several times and they are a great company. We have always had excellent service from them.
My DS is disabled (quadriplegic) and my DH was recovering from knee surgery when we flew this summer in economy. We were on the same return flight as Ali and family! :wave2:
They allocated us seats at the rear of the plane where the configuration is reduced 2 across at the outsides and there is a little more legroom in these seats as well as extra aisle width. These were excellent seats and also there was a nice quiet loo behind us and a decent area of floorspace in which to stretch.
This may be worth considering as an alternative to premiair.

For next summer you may also like to look at Globespan from Glasgow. We are booked with 1st Choice next year as their seat pitch looks fab. :cheer2:

Hi Loadsofpixiedust :wave2: how are you. ?

We thought first choice looked great but we would have struggled with the 09.30 dep. so opted for MY Travel which was a later flight but booked Premair class this time . will give it a try. Would def. try FC though. Have read loads of good comments about them. would you mind letting me know how the flight was. I looked into globespan but the conditions relating to disabilites totally put me off .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter