Mythos only open for lunch?

lisareneeo

DIS Veteran
Is Mythos open for lunch only or dinner too? We are going at the end of of Oct/beginning of Nov and would really like to eat here. Would prefer dinner but will do lunch if it is only open then.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Lisa

At the end of September, IOA was closing at 6pm, so Mythos was only open for lunch. Most restaurants were closing about 4:30 - 5:00. I think Mythos was closing earlier than that time. (3 ish?) Maybe you should call them. The park times are less, so that makes the restaurants adjust too. Good luck.

We might try this place next time, I keep hearing great things!

It depends on the park hours. When the park is open later, Mythos is open for dinner. Call the restaurant and see.

I will call and see...I guess we will just try for a late lunch!
Thanks everyone!
Lisa

My advice: Do lunch at Mythos and dinner at Citywalk, such as Margaritaville or Hard Rock Cafe.

We made a reservation for Mythos, and the day of our reservation Mythos is only open until 3:00PM. IOA park hours are from 9:00 until 6:00 that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!