mythos menu? and best server?

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
does anyone know what the current menu is for mythos? also what items are the best and should we ask for a specific server? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

See the thread Mythos Update for server at-ta-boys and great new rissoto.

The sterling steak is great.

I tried the fall off the fork ribs and this was the first meal i was not impressed with. I hear the Pad Thai is good but plain. if you want something exciting that leaves just about all of the rest of the menu.

Chef Mark had a special 11/25. it was cous-cous. Now rissoto and cous-cous are not something to get excited about in my opinion, but let chef mark and his crew make the special additions and it is a taste to behold.

The cous-cous had a cranberry marinated pan seared shrimp on a beed of cous-cous with peas, and corn mixed in. the cous-cous was surrounded by a butternut squash emulsion (i think that is what it is called).

I will never look down on cous-cous prepared at MYTHOS again.

Oh by the way i think MYTHOS is a great place to eat

:smooth: :D :D

Here's a excerp from my recent trip report:

****-Mythos: lunch, EXCELLENT! Fabulous service, food and atmosphere: $56.65-

Tomato and buffalo mozzarella salad, ragout (sp?) of mushrooms, 2 kids linguine w/marinara sauce (included sodas) , grand sirloin burger, french apple tatin pie, kids banana split, 2 coffees, and the famous warm banana gooey chocolate cake.

The banana cake is amazing, but I was so full I didn’t know if I could finish it ( I had to restrain myself from licking the plate). My son’s apple pie was more of a cobbler and came with cinnamon ice cream. The combination, together in one bite, was incredible.

If you’re server in Mefestus, aka Doug, tell him HI! He was great! As you can probably tell, this meal was one of the best of our vacation. I wish we had eaten here twice.

They were all great. Food is fabulous, but can't help with the menu. It said it would change at the end of Nov. We had an amazing waitress, can't remember her name, but she was awesome as well as the host. I am awful with names as you can see, but they were all amazing!

Jenn

servers: Keirin, Joseph, Lori, Katy.

If you tell the hostess STEF, (stefanie) you want to be seated in Keirin's section she will assume you have read another MIB999999 post about MYTHOS :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter