1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

MyPoints Point Crediting problems

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by jiminy14, Oct 13, 2004.

1. jiminy14

jiminy14 DIS Veteran

I have been trying to get MyPoints to credit missing points from three July transactions for over a month and a half now. The purchases were made at the Disneystore and Neiman Marcus. I have sent over 20 e-mails to them with my order confirmations cut and pasted into the body of the e-mail. At first the e-mails were refused. The auto-response stated that there were attachments that could not be opened(there weren't). The next batch were received and I got tracking numbers but no response from anyone at MyPoints. I have sent two follow-up e-mails with the missing tracking numbers in them asking what the problem might be. Again, no response except for the auto-mated one. I even tried calling their office but got voicemail. I left a message over two weeks ago and again, no response. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? In the past, I usually only had to write to them about one or two crediting problems. Now I have to write to them about every purchase and they are not even responding to the e-mails. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DumboFan

DumboFan Mouseketeer

I have has so many problems with MyPoints crediting my account, I've stopped using them for my shopping. I use creationsrewards or quickrewards for all my shopping. The only points I get from mypoints are e-mails.

The only suggestion I have is to inundate them with e-mails & messages. If possible, latch on to one person & bombard him/her until you get credited.

Good luck!

4. shweetie

shweetie Nothing makes Shweetie happier than the other Shwe

I'm still waiting for them to credit me points for a purchase I made back in April from Office Depot. I emailed them back in August about it, and got a response from them saying that they would credit my account but the points never showed up. I have since sent them an email, to which I have gotten no response, not even an automated one assigning me a tracking number.

5. lampy

lampy Mouseketeer

Me too.

I have two purchases from August that have not been credited. I waited 30 days, sent emails, they first refused them then wanted me to send them again, then said they already credited, then refused them again, the they DISABLED my account. Now I am trying to get it back.

Their customer service has disappeared.......So will I

6. andychris14

andychris14 DIS Veteran

I have problems with every purchase that I make. I think I will find someone else to do business with. Now that the holidays are coming!

7. Mish19

Mish19 <font color=magenta>Dared to light another candle!

Ugh, I just made a big purchases from Dell through them and I'm afraid I won't be seeing points. I also haven't seen points from petco either !

8. goin2disneyagain

goin2disneyagain <font color=FF00CC>AKL- A WILD place to visit!<br>

I have problems getting credited also. I just emailed them last week about 2 different purchases and they are now in my account as of today.

9. jiminy14

jiminy14 DIS Veteran

FINALLY got a reply today from someone at MyPoints. They said that they have credited the missing points to my account and that they should show up within 5 business days. This is after 25 plus e-mails and one phone call to them. I made these purchases at the beginning of July which means that after the 5 day waiting period and the 30 days additional waiting period, it will have taken almost 5 months to get credit for these purchases.
    I think that it is time I look for another site to make my purchases through. Any suggestions?

10. barbeml

barbeml <font color=blue>Has lots of magic to share with o

I was a happy MyPoints member for six years but they have recently imploded.

I have not received a Bonus email from then since JUNE. I contacted them about this problem (and uncredited points) and they were trying to say it was my email provider's fault. Altho I had MyPoints "allowed" as friendly email, on their advice I changed my email address with them to my MSN address. Still no emails. They swear they are sending email. They finally credited me with over 2,000 points they owed me from June, but no purchases since then have credited.

This was once a fanbulous program that has now become a source of stress. I am going to quit.

11. jjohnson

jjohnson <font color = 'blue'><br>Volunteer cheerleader for

I used to have problems for years & I actually think they have improved. It's always just over 30 days (sometimes alot sooner)
    but the points are always posted the past 6 months.

Good Luck!