MyCokeRewards.com complaint

MrsPete

DIS Veteran
I love MyCokeRewards.com, but it seems that every 5th or 6th code (from the cardboard packaging of the 12-packs) is impossible to read, and I end up throwing them away. Sometimes my children's younger eyes can do better than mine, but sometimes the codes are blurred or just plain don't work. I was very irritated today because I had TWO un-readable codes, and it's double points day!

Does anyone else have this problem?
Is there any recourse? I haven't been able to find a contact phone or email online.

Thanks.

I have that problem every once in a while and it irritates me too. I try every imaginable combination I can think of and then just toss them.

I have contacted them before and had the points added to my account.
They wanted to know the exact problem..why I could not read it.
They took care of it.

Lisa

At the very bottom of the website click "help" there you'll find a contact us email link.

I've done this before and they credit my account. Good luck

and today was to be double point day...some doubled others didn't and they all were from coke classic 12 packs...who knows... i did email them though...
i wish the gift cards from visa would return!!

I have this problem all the time as well! And I was REALLY disappointed tonight when I entered my codes and they weren't doubling. Then I found in teeny tiny printe somewhere it was only good for SELECT Coca Cola Classic, Caffeine free Coke and Cherry coke. And all I drink is diet. :-( The last time they had double points day, the site was "down for routine maintenance". I contacted them and they credited my account.

I seem to be able to read the 12-pk and 24-pks codes fine but I have a heckuva time with the bottle cap codes. I usually use a flashlight and still get half the code entered wrong. Very irritating! :mad:

I wasted 30 minutes today on a code, ended up that what I was certain was a "B," was really an "H."

I noticed that all the holiday box Coke 12-packs worked, but not some of the plain box Coke.

My complaint is that because I don't drink them enough and when I have another code to enter they have wiped out my account of all my other points due to "inactivity"

I agree... they are hard to read!

But at least people are saying they contact them and credit your account? Do you have to send in the unreadable code? (through snail mail?)

Good to know you can contact them. I've thrown alot of them away because I couldn't read the code.

On the bottle cap codes, the code is printed on the cap itself and then there is a round, clear, plastic protective thing over it. You can easily pop that out, and it makes reading the code much easier. I usually use a ball point pen (since I'm sitting at the computer), and it pops right out.

My complaint is that because I don't drink them enough and when I have another code to enter they have wiped out my account of all my other points due to "inactivity"

Try collecting codes from family or friends. All you need to stay active is one code a month. My problem: I have over 1,000 points, but they have no rewards I want anymore. My DH & DS love the T-shirts but they only have one now the same one they've had since summer, Argh!

On the bottle cap codes, the code is printed on the cap itself and then there is a round, clear, plastic protective thing over it. You can easily pop that out, and it makes reading the code much easier. I usually use a ball point pen (since I'm sitting at the computer), and it pops right out.

This is what I do...Since then I havent had to throw many of them out.

Yes I have contacted them withthis issue as well. What I do is say that I was unable to reed the code. Tell them where I purchased the product and what town as well as they type and size of the product- if you aren't sure guess- thay asked me this info once before and now I just give it whenever I contact them. Then I type in the code as I think it is. They always credit me. I wish that the visa gc would come back as well loved those! I think too many of us Disers took advantage of that deal though so it wasn't worth the sponsors continued support.

I find that I also helps to hold the cap up so the light shines through it -- sometimes it makes the fuzzy little letters a little easier to read.

Totally agree. I put 10 codes in each day and I can't tell you how many times that some of them are totally unreadable. Never knew you could call in though.

Thanks for the tip!:thumbsup2

I use a flashlight for the bottle caps - what a difference that makes! Though it still takes forever to enter just 10 codes a day. If you have 1,ooo points and are going to Orlando, thry have 1 free day at Universal passes on there as a reward. I ordered mine on Wed and it came today (Sat). :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter