My Year of Disney BEGINS: a little Running, a little Drinking: PTR **1/12-W&D-Day 8**

Both of mine went to the vet on 10/9, and both left with updated shots and clean bills of health. Hooray! However, mine were NOT at all good. They were both unruly and uncooperative. :sad2: :laughing: Both of their badness levels are out of control...

Hee. I'm sure the vet is used to all kinds of behavior. Because cats. :)

Pics or it didn't happen! :D

20151025_114250 (640x480).jpg

Well behaved kitties? Really? I didn't know that could happen.

20151017_143550 (640x360).jpg

James says, 'I thought you were taking me to see Spectre.'

20151017_145657 (640x360).jpg

Elektra says, 'They can't see me, no one can see me...crap they can still see me.'

Yay! You got this! From what I've seen people saying everywhere, if you can do 9 miles in training you can do a half - so hopefully this means you'll do awesome at Wine & Dine!

Thanks! I hope so too. The last couple miles of that run were a little painful on my hips but I was actually less sore the following day than after I ran that 10K a couple weeks ago.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Color. I took after my aunts and grandmother who started greying early, so I've been coloring for a few years now :crazy2:.

That's a GREAT time! Congrats!

I actually ended up just updating the highlights/lowlights, so no all over color this time around. Maybe next trip.

Thanks! Only a few training days left and then I'll be on a plane in 10 days. Eep!

I'm a million years late for your single digit dance... But I'm gonna dance anyhow!

iqZGcl1AKeHja.gif

T7qkJ23gHGACs.gif

iPTTjEt19igne.gif

Eeep!!! Getting so close!!! Wishing you a great trip, and I hope to bump into you! :D

D~

Since you're leaving tomorrow, I wanted to stop by and say HAVE AN AWESOME TRIP!!! I hope the race goes well and you have tons of fun (during the race and the rest of the trip), and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Since you're leaving tomorrow, I wanted to stop by and say HAVE AN AWESOME TRIP!!! I hope the race goes well and you have tons of fun (during the race and the rest of the trip), and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

You're so sweet! Thank you; I'm pretty nervous about everything but I think once I get to the resort I'll be OK. I haven't traveled by plane in FOR-EVER so it'll be like new to me. Well, I better get back to last minute packing. :)

Yay!!! :woohoo: Happy travel day!!! :woohoo: I hope you have a great flight - easy and smooth. :thumbsup2

Wishing you the best for your race! You'll do great- I know it!

Hoping we get to bump into eachother. :D

D~

Quick drive-by from Raglan Rd...where they have been slaughtering the salad cow for 15 min after bread service. ANYway, I made it here in one piece! So far I've seen Hoop Dee Doo, had breakfast at Olivia's and hit the rD expo. Oh and a quick stop in to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar before lunch. Next I'm heading back to SSR for spa time. Ahhhh.

Quick drive-by from Raglan Rd...where they have been slaughtering the salad cow for 15 min after bread service. ANYway, I made it here in one piece! So far I've seen Hoop Dee Doo, had breakfast at Olivia's and hit the rD expo. Oh and a quick stop in to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar before lunch. Next I'm heading back to SSR for spa time. Ahhhh.
Sounds like you're having a great trip! Sooooo looking forward to hearing about it upon your return! :cutie:

Hey all, I'm back. *sniffle* *sneeze* :sick: I've been sick since last week. Yep, I got sick at Disney, lol. I got back almost a week ago and have just been home, trying to recover. Today's the first day I'm feeling somewhat perky, although I'm still draining. Despite getting sick, I still had a good trip that I'll start documenting soon. :)

Hey all, I'm back. *sniffle* *sneeze* :sick: I've been sick since last week. Yep, I got sick at Disney, lol. I got back almost a week ago and have just been home, trying to recover. Today's the first day I'm feeling somewhat perky, although I'm still draining. Despite getting sick, I still had a good trip that I'll start documenting soon. :)

Can't wait to hear all about it!

You're back! Sad to hear that you're sick, and I hope you're starting to feel better.
I'm looking forward to hearing all about the trip and how your half half marathon went!

I alwaaaaaays come home sick from Disney World! It's one of the main reason I schedule my trips so that I have at least two days before I'm due back at work because I know I'm going to bring germs back. I'm not normally a hand sanitizer person, but for the first time ever, I'm bringing a bottle in my park bag next week, and will be slathering it on. Here's hoping!

I alwaaaaaays come home sick from Disney World! It's one of the main reason I schedule my trips so that I have at least two days before I'm due back at work because I know I'm going to bring germs back. I'm not normally a hand sanitizer person, but for the first time ever, I'm bringing a bottle in my park bag next week, and will be slathering it on. Here's hoping!

I have never gotten sick at Disney before. It was kind of a bummer and my worst day was our scheduled Eat/Drink Around the World day at F&W. :( Hey that's exactly 2 weeks ago today...and my voice still sounds like crap. *sigh*

Well, I hope you don't get sick this time and the extra 2 days before you go back to work are just for relaxation. :goodvibes

I received these while I was away...

IMG_0344 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0343 (640x480).jpg

I think they're very pretty colors and the colors are even richer in person.

Here are a couple of random pics from Thanksgiving...

IMG_0351 (640x480).jpg

Me with my step-sister, Rachel.

IMG_0348 (640x480).jpg

Rachel with my step-mother, Marlene.

We had a good day for the most part. My grandparents on my Dad's side have moved into the area and don't seem too thrilled about it. They're at that age where they can't really take care of themselves the way they used to and it's hard for them. My grandmother didn't remember that I visited them at their old house just last year. So they're definitely in need of day to day help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter