My wish for all my Dis friends!

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
I simply wish you peace. Peace in your hearts and in your lives. I have been through an incredible year here together with you, ups and downs. Through it all I am thankful for finding this place and all the wonderful people I have come to know here. I have made some incredible friends via this sight. If I have exchanged a p.m., answered a post, read a post, chatted with you, or been fortunate enough to meet you in person, you all have touched my life in a positive way. The acts of kindness and caring here are beyond belief to me still. Thank you to all who sent me cards, I am overwhelmed and a little embarrassed also, as I can hardly get my shopping done this year. My New Years resolution is to try to spend more time here on C.B., as I am still adjusting to my role on debate. I do miss you and I am still here :) From Ellen and I we wish you Peace:) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year:)

From my family to your...Merry Christmas and a Happy New year Patrick!
May you guys have peace, love, health and good fortune in the coming year.
All the best!

Merry Christmas to you and Ellen and your family. Hope we are able to get together again soon.

Thank you for the wishes! The same to you and yours!

Thank you for the kind words, Patrick!! See, that's why I miss you SO much on the CB!!;)

Merry Christmas!! to you, Patrick and your family!:)

Thank you, Patrick. That was beautiful. Wishing you and your family a most joyous and peaceful Christmas. From our home to yours, we wish you health, happiness and everything your heart desires for the new year! :)
Hope to see you at least once this summer! ;) :)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Buggin'
Amber

The Most Happiest of Holidays to you, Pat & Ellen & Patrick & Erin! It has been MY pleasure to meet & greet & get to know you this past year! Can't wait for next year! ;) Most Joyous of Holiday's to ALL of you, my Snicker-buddy! ;)

Kim

Wishing the same for you and yours..

Hope you have a wonderful day today! :)

Great message Patrick. Happy New Year! :D

Thanks Patrick!
Happy New Year to you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter