My Wedding Video is Up!

Thanks again!

To answer some of the questions...

We asked for the Haunted Mansion and our photographer said he would try. When we got to the MK and he saw how crazy it was (they were getting ready for the Christmas Parade Filming and it was insane!!!!) He said since we might not be able to get Main Street Photos we would definitely go get Haunted Mansion! We also had no desire for the Carousel Photos so that helped time wise.

You book this through your Event Manager or directly with the photo department. They do at most 2 a day so make sure to book it early. Disney Cosmo showed up at 4:15am and our photographer showed up just before 6!

Thanks again for all the kind words, the pictures are new that we put up and include ones from Disney, our friends, and ourselves!

I couldn't have pulled off this wedding without everyone's help both here and at the Disneymooner Group!

Elissa
WP/BW
11/22/03

Elissa

I love your photos they are such fun, thanks again for sharing them with us :)

What great pictures!I loved them,what a nice monday morning i am having ,thanks.i had a great time at your wedding!

How fantastic!! Just love your video - thank you! :)

Astrid :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter