My wedding date is set – now what?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by jackrob, Feb 2, 2009.

1. jackrob

jackrob Earning My Ears

Help! I’m getting married next August and I don’t have my invitations picked out yet. But since it’s summertime and people plan their vacations early, I’m afraid that there will be scheduling conflicts if I don’t get busy. Should I send out “save the date” cards?

2. bridetobe789

bridetobe789 2009 Disney Bride!!!

Are you getting married at disney? Wishes/Escape? The wishes weddings have save the dates.

3. CharacterFan

CharacterFan Will stop in walkways for characters

I'm getting married 10/1/2010 and I'm planning on sending out my own save the dates, in the next couple of weeks. A lot of our friends are on budgets, and I want to give them time to save and decide if that's what they wanted to join us. I won't send out formal invitations until November or December. I will say that I handmade my Save-the-Dates. Just some simple cardstock and photos put on magnets.

4. Rdesouja

Rdesouja Earning My Ears

There are lots of sites on the internet that sell wedding invitations now, but some are better than others. My cousin used a company called www.MonogramWedding.com
    and was really happy with her invitations and response cards. You might give them a try.