My WDW Moms Panel Training Adventures!!! Includes my night in the Castle!

What a great day
thank you againfor sharing this trip with us

Wow what a brilliant time so far - and to have alcohol in the MK what a surprise!!!

Tammy

Wow what an amazing experience!! Brilliant trip report :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just catching up, it all sounds so amazing so far, can't wait to hear more.

What a fantastic time you are having so far. SO can't wait to read more. xx

Again I struggled to sleep, I never have this problem at home, must be all the excitement! I was showered and dressed by 6.30am and after getting a hot chocolate took a stroll around the lake again. CSR really is very beautiful first thing in the morning.

Breakfast was at 8.30am in the conference room and a huge spread was laid out, I’m not really a hot breakfast eater so I just had some fruit and pastries. Whilst we were eating one of the “Moms” Kay stood up and told us she wanted to share a family tradition with us. She handed us each an envelope, in one was a $10 bill, another had $5 and the rest were $1 (so we were all winners) she does this every morning with her family but said that she could only afford to do it once with our group as there were so many of us :rotfl: I had a $ (Disney Dollar no less) but Tanya who was sat next to me had the $5!

Cathy then stood up and announced that unfortunately her family had been unable to change their flights so would be unable to stay with her in the Castle Suite the next day. This meant that she would pick her 5 roommates out of a hat. Not sure of the order but the names that came out were Anna, Diane L, Joanne, Kay and then lastly Tanya. She announced though that she would like to give her place to……………..

Me :faint:

I didn’t know what to do, I was so grateful but didn’t want the other Moms to think badly of me. I decided though that I’d be silly not to accept, thank you so much Tanya :hug:

After all that excitement we then had an informal chat from 2 key Cast Members welcoming us and they told us some funny stories. It was then time to do our whistle stop resorts tour.

Please excuse the silly face!
147.jpg

n1623278992_72523_9033.jpg

Angel was our host and he was very good. First stop was All Stars to view the new family suites, I can definitely see how nice it would be to have the kids sleeping in a different room to the adults. Next was to the CBR to view the new Pirate rooms and wow they are so cool. I can see that every little boy and lots of little girls would love to stay here.

Here are a few photos, take note of the plank carpet, dividing curtain, the barrels and the etching on the bathroom wall!

148.jpg

149.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

150.jpg

154.jpg

155.jpg

Back on the bus and next stop was SSR to view the DVC models. First was the BLT, which was stunning, followed by the AKLV. Sorry I didn’t take photos, as I know they can be found easily here on the DIS. If I had to pick I’d definitely go for the BLT, I seem to prefer the modern look rather than the rustic :rotfl:

It was now close to lunchtime and we were off to the Contemporary to eat at the Wave. We had our own private room, which was lovely. Kay had us laughing the whole meal but for the life of me I can’t remember about what :lmao:

I had lamb lettuce wraps followed by a cheeseburger. The food was nice but a little spicy for me, hence the burger! We also acted like kids asking for light up Tinkerbells!!! Everyone was stuffed so we skipped dessert and as we had some free time all 16 of us headed to Epcot.

Once we arrived we split up, some went shopping but 12 went to TT. You can see from the photos which were the crazy bunch, guess which group I’m in :rotfl:

TT.jpg

n1491638699_30132173_7328.jpg

TT1.jpg

Some then headed to ride Soarin but I decided to just do a little shopping and head back to CSR for a nap, that’s if I could sleep this time!!!!!!

Wow, those Pirates rooms are so cool - I want to stay in one pirate:

Great pics Jo, and I look forward to the next installment :thumbsup2

Lovely Day Jo and those pirate rooms are Fab :goodvibes

I love the look of the pirate room pirate: and I can't wait to hear all about staying in the Castle

I am loving reading all about your adventures Jo. The new hotel rooms sound great. Can't wait to hear about your night in the castle :yay:

How nice of Tanya to offer the Castle suite to you. I can't wait to hear about it. The Pirate rooms look fab:goodvibes

what a fab time you are having, can't wait to hear about the castle.

Jo those Pirate rooms are great, how nice of Tanya to offer you to stay in the castle suite what an amazing experience it must have been, cant wait to hear all about it:banana: what a great report:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter