My (very belated) Trip Report LA,USO, IoA, WDW

lffam

Disney/Marvel Nutty Dad
Well I've been having major "no travel sickness" lately and this weekend coincides with being 12 month since we left for the USA for our trip. God bless my DS he set up a bit of a mock boarding of the plane and we sat and watched some of our videos of the trip, how thoughtful he was. It was nice to see some of the videos again. I've been sniffing around starting to think about where our next trip might be. But now I really want to finish off this report to both help me remember and reminisce and also share our experiences.

I will aim to get this finished over the next week or so all things being equal!

Our previous trip to the USA was in 2010 where we went to LA, Disneyland San Diego and Las Vegas. We certainly drank the Disney coolaid and became avid Disney lovers While we had read plenty before having our first Disney Experience at the Grand Californian Villas was out of this world for us and the best holiday we had ever taken as a family.

In Aug 2013 we started thinking about another USA trip. Our original plan was to do NYC, Washington DC, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando and Disneyland again as we really wanted to see Carsland. We were going to go in November then leave just after Thanksgiving. We put some itineraries together but couldn't get our schedules to line up. Then we looked at May 2014 but again couldn't get it to work. Then after about 10mins on the phone with Qantas I was able to get some flights in Oct and November. Quick check online and accommodation was good, school worked out ok as did work, so in the space of a day or so we had booked our flights and then in quick succession slotted everything else in also. We did end up changing the itinerary as we couldn't really fit in NYC & DC for the amount of time we wanted to do it justice, plus it would have started to get quite cold for us in the Sunshine state so we just thought we would do it next time.

The next few weeks/months saw some tweaks and even some major changes of accommodation and learning all about My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, Fastpass+ Advance Dining Reservations (ADR) etc which I know for the planning crazies like myself is (nearly) as fun as the holiday itself!

In the next few weeks also I continued to refine and book all the transfers, internal flights, some shows and tours we wanted to see . I was up one night at about 2am so I could log on to get tickets for the filming of a Disney TV Show that was going to be filming when we were in LA. They were released 30 days prior to the filming and they went quick, but i was lucky enough to score some.

count down started at about 50 days and it came quickly.....

(I have posted some of this on my (uncompleted)travel blog below in my signature, but wanted to get it on these boards to share also)

Well the day had finally arrived. Anticipation meant we didn't sleep much the night before. Up early and we got ourselves organised and were ready for our Qantas pick up which was around 8:00. Bags and passengers loaded, goodbye to the puppy and then we were off to the airport. Arrived in plenty of time but we had forgot about the 100 ml restriction on liquids, gel and creams in hand luggage so we had to do some quick repacking. Bags checked in then we went through security. We should have claimed our duty before we went through security as there was only one window open after and it was very slow

About 30 mins later we headed into the Qantas club. The lounge had not changed since our 2010 trip. For an international business lounge it is a bit of a let down. Tried the First Lounge or dog box as it should be called and that was worse - Qantas should be embarrassed to call it a First Lounge. Anyway we all had some breakfast and waited till boarding time. Excitement was mounting as we were about to tick off a bucket list item international Business (J) Class travel.

When planning our flights we found out that on our Qantas 747 flight there is J Class on both the lower deck and the upper deck.
1.1394741307.our-plane.jpg

The Upper deck is a small cabin with only 8 or 9 rows of 2x2 J Class lay flat seats. Lower deck J Class seats has some 2x2 at the tip of the plane then 2x3x2. Being three of us it seemed to make sense to choose three of the middle seats downstairs. After getting views from well travelled J Class travellers they all said take the Upper deck, its like your own little world. We took their advice and so glad we did.

We boarded and our 747 up to the top deck. Seat configuration was 2x2. 10yo had window and the wife then me in opposite aisle seat. Wow leg room certainly wasn't going to be an issue.
1.1394741307.our-seats.jpg

Served some champagne and greeted by the cabin manager. Seats were great, entertainment system movies galore lie flat bed. I could get used to this. We were so glad we chose the upper deck, though I am sure downstairs would have been great also. Food on board was top notch I think I ordered a bit to much. Service was fantastic also. During our 13 hours we were able sleep and rest, watched movies and then 13hrs later we arrived in LA.

We landed on time into LA. Through immigration and customs and to our awaiting Qantas chauffeur. Bit of a scenic route to our hotel to avoid some road works which was good as we got to see a lot of houses decorated for Halloween.

Arrived out our familiar Loews Hollywood Hotel (same place we stayed last time in 2010) they were doing renovations but we got a great room up high with fantastic view of the Hollywood sign.
1.1382730265.hollywood-sign-and-hills.jpg

1.1382730265.hollywood-hills.jpg

Hollywood Hills
1.1382730265.downtown-at-night.jpg

1.1382730265.1-wof.jpg

Hollywood Boulevard Walk of Fame
1.1382730265.hollywood-boulevard.jpg

We weren't tired or jet lagged at all. This stop in LA was a really a transition for us. we didn't know how we would go after the flight . We considered going straight on to Orlando, but in the end opted for a couple of days to settle in before we headed to Orlando.

We went out and bought a few supplies water snacks etc from CVS a pharmacy come IGA type store. We did some sight seeing and had some lunch and Buffalo Wild Wings. Some very nice food in a sports bar type venue. I think I counted about 42 flat screen TV's in the place.

We had walked up and down the Hollywood walk of Fame before, but you know the saying, when in Rome. Hollywood Boulevard has really taken a dive since the last time we visited in 2010. The number of people there trying to get a few $$ from all the tourists has increased drastically. Characters dressed up wanting $$ for a photo, people handing out "free" CD's for a donation and then the tour operators. The Mickey & Minnie they have there are pretty sad looking, especially when you have seen them at Disney - don't waste your $$!

My view is if you have never been to Hollywood Boulevard you definitely have to see it, The sidewalk stars, the foot & hand prints at Gruamanns, but a little is a lot very quickly. Get there early in the day before the crowds and more importantly the pan handlers/tour operators etc. In the Hollywood & Highland centre there are some shops to check out. One in particular is a Lolly or "candy" shop - I think it's called Sweet. Inside there are different "shops' once called "Chocolate Lab" where you can design your own chocolate and have it made in the Lab. Food wise, California Pizza Kitchen was a great meal and Johnny Rockets had great burgers and typical american fare.

1.1382730265.el-capitan.jpg

1.1382730265.m-m.jpg

Brisbane Broncos coloured M&M's!

1.1382730265.sweet.jpg

Make your own chocolate bar

The next day we thought we would do a tour of the stars homes. This included seeing the Hollywood sign. While we weren't going to see the sign, as we could see it from our room and also the shopping centre attached to our hotel, don't be tempted to do a tour to see the sign, you can see it perfectly well, infact probably the best, for free from the Hollywood & Highland Centre.
The tour of the stars houses was good at the start, but then just ended up being a tour of lots of very big gates and hedges!! and of course we hand no way of knowing if the guide was telling the truth or just pulling up to any one of the very large homes and saying, "this is one of Julia Roberts' homes" ….

1.1382730265.pretty-woman.jpg

Pretty Woman Fire Escape
1.1382730265.sister-act.jpg

Sister Act Church
1.1382730265.sign.jpg

Hollywood up closer

Now on this tour of the homes or gates as I like to say, the guide showed us something i did find really interesting. He said that in 2000 Disney sold the original Disneyland sign on eBay and John Stamos was the winning bid bought it of for $40k. And here is the photo we got of it.

1.1382730265.disney-sign.jpg

This seems to back that up.

One of the most unusual things we saw was a vending machine the Highland Centre which sold Caviar. If someone told me such a thing existed I would never have believed them, but I have seen it with my own eyes and I've added a photo just to prove it!

1.1382730265.caviar-vending-machine.jpg

Would have never believed it if I hadn't seen it myself!

A good nights rest was in order ready for our flight to Orlando the next day.

Regarding the Lowes Hollywood Hotel. This is the review I wrote for it.

It's hard to beat this hotel for location if you want to stay in Hollywood. It is attached to the Hollywood & Highland centre which is on the Corner of, Hollywood & Highland! This is shopping centre or Mall as the call it in the US. We stayed there last time we were in the US when it was a Marriott. When you come out of the hotel into the attached shopping centre, you exit right onto the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Graumanns Chinese Theatre, Dolby Theater. Like i said location for the middle of Hollywood is fantastic.

When we stayed the hotel was being renovated. When we booked in August they told us that the renos should be finished by the time we came. It didn't really inconvenience us much. We stayed in a newly renovated room on the 18th floor. The room if very well finished, two Queen beds they said, but they seemed more like double. We had room service dinner & breakfast and this was great. We used the concierge to book one of the tour. We probably got a bit ripped off for that, but we just didn't feel like dealign with the sprukers on the street. One of the concierge did give us some dud info about Griffith Observatory on our return stay. One thing I will say that has gone down hill since when we stayed when it was a Marriott is the restaurant and breakfast. Last time we got a rate which included full hot breakfast in the hotel restaurant and this was great. The service there was so good, run but I think a family and they were so warm and welcoming and couldn't do enough for you. This has changed which is a real shame, as it was a great way to start our day.

Overall I'd stay there again and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a Hollywood hotel.

The next day was pick up for our trip to 8:40am LAX to fly to Orlando(MCO). 6:30am pick-up. It was very foggy, I was quite concerned when we we driving as I really didn't know how the driver could see as it was dark with dense fog , but he managed without much concern. We arrived safely at LAX and checked our luggage in at Virgin America terminal. Got to bypass the main security line which was good as getting through security in US is a lot more than in AU. Virgin America flight to Orlando airport (MCO). We opted for Main Cabin Select and we had chosen row 3, the first row behind Business so had the bulk head and extra leg room. The seat config was 3x3 this was perfect for us.

Of course DS had the window and I had the aisle so DW was middle. Virgin America was a great flight, full entertainment system for each seat and you could place your order for food and drinks using this system and the hostie delivered it to you. They have this mood lighting, like a purple hue. You can see it in the photos. It's quite different to any other plane I've been on and I've been on alot of planes!.

1.1382903109.virgin-america-plane.jpg

1.1382903109.legroom---not-bad.jpg

Legroom was good.
1.1382903109.on-board.jpg

mood lighting!

Our tickets had food drinks all included. 5 hr flight went pretty quick. We lost three hours so arrived about 4:30pm local. Slight hiccup with our pick-up as the car needed a jump start ! Didn't take long and we were on our way to Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Studios. Because we were staying at a Universal studios resort we got free unlimited express pass. We had bought our park tickets online before we left AU and they had staff in the lobby that exchange them for your actual park tickets. You get your photo taken and tickets issued.

The hotel is a hawaiian themed hotel. Rooms were a little dated, but clean and comfortable. We knew that we wouldn't be spending much time in the room as we only had two days for the parks. we had tossed up between this resort and the Hard Rock and chose this one as it was a little less expensive, and also I had read allot of other reviews about the Hard Rock resort being quite noisy. This one suited us well.
1.1382903109.1-view-to-universal-studios-from-our-hotel-roo.jpg

View of Hogwarts from our Hotel room
1.1382903109.2-view-to-universal-studios-from-our-hotel-roo.jpg

View to Universal Studios from our Hotel room

The first night we were going to go over to Universal City Walk, but i fell asleep, so we ended having room service.

We had dinner in one of restaurants, Jakes American Bar, one night and the food was great , lots of it and tasted great. They even has some characters came around and meet the kids, and some of the adults. The night we were there it was Homer & Bart Simpson. We also had full breakfast one the day of our departure which was a great feast.
1.1382903109.bart-homer.jpg

Dinner guests!

Next morning was over to the parks so off to bed we went.

We were up early to head out to Universal Islands of Adventure. Another perk of staying at a Universal resort is that you get early entry 1hr before the general public. We caught the free water taxi from the resort to Universal City Walk and then into Islands of Adventure.

The crowds were all heading to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter as did we. As you enter the world of Harry Potter, the familiar music from the movies is playing. Hogsmead, Hogwarts Express, Three Broomsticks all done so well. Then you walk up to Hogwarts which is quite a sight.
1.1394748776.2-hogwarts.jpg

1.1394748776.1-hogwarts.jpg

1.1394748776.hogwarts.jpg

1.1394748776.inside-hogwarts.jpg

1.1394748776.hp.jpg

1.1394748776.1-hp.jpg

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride which starts with a walk through the corridors of Hogwarts and ends with a thrill ride simulating riding a broomstick during a Quiddich match. You twist and turn and even go upside down probably not one for small kids or if the dementors from the HP movies scare them. I thought it was great and I'm not a thrill ride/roller coaster fan. We were able to do rider swap so I rode it first while DW stayed with DS, then we swapped over.

1.1394748776.2-hp.jpg

We then went to Olivandiers for a wand choosing which is good if you're a HP fan otherwise, go into the shop and have a look. They have butter beer inside the Harry Potter section, we didn't try this but looked very nice! Nice food and dining experience at Three Broomsticks which we went to for breakfast.

1.1394748776.three-broomsticks.jpg

Three Broomsticks
1.1394748776.3-three-broomsticks.jpg

1.1394748776.breakfast-at-three-broomsticks.jpg

I love this pic!

The other rides in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter we didn't go one, they were rollercoasters which none of us really have the thrill for. I did ride the Forbidden Journey ride a couple of times. This was definitely my favourite ride in HP world. They were extending this part of the park to include more attractions and areas from the book/movies like Diagon Alley. If we make it back there then this would be something we would definitely see again.

I am loving your trip report. We are from the sunny coast - have a trip to Disneyland in two weeks and one to walt Disney World next August- looking forward to the next chapter!

Plenty of rides of all kinds for the full on thrill seekers to the not-so-much. We eased into the rides and did a few over at Suessland. One Fish Two fish is a take on the classic Dumbo ride, with some squirting water added, bit of fun and a bit of a cool down on the hot day. There is a Suess Carousel , train ride as well. Plenty of Suess shops , characters colours not to mention the rhymes from the staff.
1.1394822562.suess-train.jpg

Suess Train
1.1394822562.one-fish-two-fish.jpg

One fish Two fish
1.1394822562.carousel.jpg

Over to the water rides. These were by far my favourite. Popeye & Bluto Barge Bilge ride and Jurassic Park River adventure. Sometimes you see signs on some of these rides saying you will get wet, but you think, oh i'll just dodge the water or i'll be ok ill just get a bit wet. Well not these, head to toe saturated. We all rode the barge ride at least once, DS and I rode it 4 times it was definitely our favourite ride. The Jurassic Park ride was great also, no one came on that with me.

1.1394822562.already-wet.jpg

1.1394822562.connor-and-i-ride-2.jpg

1.1394822562.soaked.jpg

1.1394822562.big-splash.jpg

1.1394822562.splash.jpg

1.1394822562.great-ride.jpg

1.1394822562.flume-ride.jpg

I rode it twice and again got saturated. I was prepared and had different shoes and clothes so it was fine. I did them all in one go and with Express pass, no waiting so it was great.

The Amazing adventures of Spiderman is motion simulator ride. You get into this enclosed vehicle which spins tilts turns along with the 3D video big screen. I didn't know what to expect it was quite jolting at times, but a good ride lots of fun. At one stage there you seem like you are dropping from the top of a building which feels very real.

1.1394822562.park-view.jpg

1.1394822562.hulk-smash.jpg

Pteranodon Flyer is a ride that has you flying around like the prehistoric reptile. It looked really good and we all went to go. DS was a bit sheepish. Imagine the chairlifts taking you from once side of a show to the other then add turns, swaying etc. Well we go there and were quite surprised that the ride is only for kids. One adult could go with a child, but an adult couldn't go on there own. DW really wanted to go it. If DS didn't go on, then she wouldn't be able to. Only one of us was allowed to go with him. So DS went on so his mother could go on the ride. Lets just say after they came off, DS said that his mother owed him big time! It wasn't his favourite and I couldn't get him to go on it again so I could go on it . No express pass for this ride so the wait was quite long.
1.1394822562.pteradon-flyers.jpg

We saw two shows, Sinbad stunt show and Poseidon's Fury. Both were a little ho-hum. nothing terribly exciting, not bad, just nothing spectacular in my view.

popcorn::

Looking forward to this belated TR. :thumbsup2

thanks PIO. I;m getting my way through your HK DL TR that your referred me to earlier today too!
I am loving your trip report. We are from the sunny coast - have a trip to Disneyland in two weeks and one to walt Disney World next August- looking forward to the next chapter!

thanks for the feedback darren67. Exciting time for you now with DL so close. Cant wait to hear about your trip when you get back too! hearing peoples plans just make me want to go again!

Our second day in Orlando saw us use early entry again into the IOA for a quick re-do of the Forbidden Journey ride in WWoHP and then over to Universal Studios.

Plenty of rides and shows to enjoy,though we did skip the coasters like before.

We did love the Despicable Me Minion Mayhem. it was a relatively new ride and similar to the other simulator rides but with the Minion/Gru story which was fun. I somehow ended up on The Simpson ride without even knowing it. DS was quite proud of that as I'm not a Simpsons fan.

We went to see Animal Actors show. We had seen this at Universal Hollywood a few years back and really loved it. We were disappointed that the show here was pretty much exactly the same including the jokes. Three years later we thought they might have mixed it up a little bit.

Plenty to see and do here. A few Nickelodeon favourites for the kids I think we could have done another day spilt between the two parks quite easily. We didn't get time to see much of the Universal City Walk which we were disappointed about. We missed Hard Rock, NBA City and a few other places we would have loved to see

1.1394827363.the-sponge.jpg

1.1394827363.bananas.jpg

1.1394827363.flying-saucers.jpg

1.1394827363.nice-shot.jpg

1.1394827363.universal-city-walk.jpg

1.1394827363.1-universal-city-walk.jpg

1.1394827363.2-universal-city-walk.jpg

Any The Godfather fans (like me) out there?
1.1394827363.1-genco.jpg

Check out the writing on the window (and the photobombing DS!)
1.1394827363.genco.jpg

1.1394827363.universal.jpg

If, I mean when we go again we would definitely stay a couple more days for sure. We basically spent no time at the resort other than sleeping and it was a nice resort had a great massive pool. movies showing that you could watch. Really nice lobby area. oh well next time.

Next chapter : Walt Disney World !

I have just read through the first two posts and are enjoying your TR immensely.
Before I forget to ask, what city did you leave from? We are flying business to Sydney at the end of the year and will have access to the Qantas lounge. It sounds like my expectations of the lounge should be low.

Your TR is bringing back great memories. On our Sep/Oct trip last year, we also flew Main Cabin Select with Virgin and thought it was excellent. We then went straight to Universal and spent the same amount of time there you did.

That animal actors show has barely changed since I saw it about 23 years ago. That Beetlejuice show was even worse. I felt like I was in a flashback to the early 90s.
I imagine, as Universal surges ahead and keeps adding bigger and better attractions, shows like this won't last that much longer.
I'm pleased though that they have held on to ET. I love that ride. :)

I have just read through the first two posts and are enjoying your TR immensely.
Before I forget to ask, what city did you leave from? We are flying business to Sydney at the end of the year and will have access to the Qantas lounge. It sounds like my expectations of the lounge should be low.

Thanks so much WanderlustNZ. We flew out of Brisbane then direct to LAX. I haven't flow international from Sydney before but I don't think you will be disappointed with it. Sydney have from what I have heard an amazing First Lounge so I imagine the Business lounge will be pretty shcmick. We almost chose to fly out of Sydney so we could go to the First Lounge and fly on the on the A380 . Our return flight we flew LAX-SYD-BNE but that was because of availability so we did get the chance to go on the A380.

Your TR is bringing back great memories. On our Sep/Oct trip last year, we also flew Main Cabin Select with Virgin and thought it was excellent. We then went straight to Universal and spent the same amount of time there you did.

That animal actors show has barely changed since I saw it about 23 years ago. That Beetlejuice show was even worse. I felt like I was in a flashback to the early 90s.
I imagine, as Universal surges ahead and keeps adding bigger and better attractions, shows like this won't last that much longer.
I'm pleased though that they have held on to ET. I love that ride. :)

I was really happy with Virgin America and would certainly fly with them again. I did the whole T-6hr upgrade online option but they were booked out but I'm actually glad that I didn't get the Business upgrade as the bulk head row was ample room and 3x3 instead of 2x2 across so perfect for us.

We loved the Animal Actors show in US Hollywood. - Tangent the Animals show at Sea World San Deigo I think was even a little better. - So we had really high hopes of the USO Animal show, but for it to be basically a repeat was a little disappointing. We did ET, Twister, MIB, Transformers and loved them all. We thought The Terminator one was a bit hokey and that probably needs to be moved on IMO.

Nice to put a face to the name, iffam. :thumbsup2

We stayed at the same hotels in LA and UO. My experience at the Hollywood and Highland was a little bit different. The area was in lock-down because the Mexican billboard awards were on. So, the panhandlers and 'beggars' were not there the first night and we only saw them on the next day. It was rather pleasant enjoying that touristy area without them for the first day/night. But I did see them the next day and was rather glad that we had the tight security the day before. I don't think I would have enjoyed walking that area with someone wanting money from me every 10 paces.

Great report! Reading them just makes me want to go again!!

On the Lounges topic, we spent a few hours in the Qantas international business lounge in Sydney and I thought it was quite good. I can only compare it to the Melbourne one which I went through years ago though. Plenty of nice food selections on offer and a nice family friendly area right down the end.

The simulator rides are good, but they get quite similar quickly. They all have the different spin or variation but a Forbidden Journey ride they are not. Spiderman, Transformers, MIB, The Simpsons Ride. Just my observation. . I’m not a real Dr Seuss fan, but DS loved it and lets face it that’s what it’s about! I did grin and bear it but after about 5 times on One Fish Two Fish and the hokey rhymes I had had my fill!! :rotfl:.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter would definitely be a highlight and now with the new additions which we did not get to see, this would be reason alone for us to come back. The water rides here are great but be sure you WILL get wet, but you will have tons of fun doing it

There is a lot to see and I’m not sure that 1 day per park is enough. My caveat to that is we are the type of park goers that wander take our time will happily spend half a day in a park or get there mid morning and relax at pool or resort for the rest of the time– not that we did at Universal but you get my point I hope. I know many like to maximise there time in the park, and for Universal we did that to the degree that was comfortable for us, but I’m sure many could have fit more in. For us we would probably add two more days spend 1 of those days for park time and other for resort. I could even convince myself for another day I’m sure, but then we took 6 days to take in DL & CA the first time for what many do in 2-3!

Great report! Reading them just makes me want to go again!! On the Lounges topic, we spent a few hours in the Qantas international business lounge in Sydney and I thought it was quite good. I can only compare it to the Melbourne one which I went through years ago though. Plenty of nice food selections on offer and a nice family friendly area right down the end.

Yay, good to know. Flying business is a massive treat for us, so I'm excited to hear the lounge is nice.

The simulator rides are good, but they get quite similar quickly. They all have the different spin or variation but a Forbidden Journey ride they are not. Spiderman, Transformers, MIB, The Simpsons Ride. Just my observation. . I’m not a real Dr Seuss fan, but DS loved it and lets face it that’s what it’s about! I did grin and bear it but after about 5 times on One Fish Two Fish and the hokey rhymes I had had my fill!! :rotfl:. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter would definitely be a highlight and now with the new additions which we did not get to see, this would be reason alone for us to come back. The water rides here are great but be sure you WILL get wet, but you will have tons of fun doing it There is a lot to see and I’m not sure that 1 day per park is enough. My caveat to that is we are the type of park goers that wander take our time will happily spend half a day in a park or get there mid morning and relax at pool or resort for the rest of the time– not that we did at Universal but you get my point I hope. I know many like to maximise there time in the park, and for Universal we did that to the degree that was comfortable for us, but I’m sure many could have fit more in. For us we would probably add two more days spend 1 of those days for park time and other for resort. I could even convince myself for another day I’m sure, but then we took 6 days to take in DL & CA the first time for what many do in 2-3!

We have the same travel style. We also felt like 2 days wasn't enough, and wished we'd had 4. By early afternoon the heat and size of the parks was beginning to wear us down, but we pushed on for a few more hours to make the most of our limited time. Would much preferred to have called it a day in the knowledge we were coming back.

I loved Transformers. It was my favourite ride of all time and I could have done it over and over again had it not been making DH feel a tad queasy. In some ways, I crave a return to Universal Orlando more than WDW. Especially now that the new HP area has opened up. Plus I've been craving frozen Butterbeer for over a year now. :rotfl:

We are just back from Orlando today.
We had a great time at Universal, enjoyed riding all the rollarcoasters/thrill rides as well as the simulator rides (I need to take a motion sickness table to get through the day, the rest of the family are fine with them though). I particularly loved Escape from Gringotts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter