My Vacation Bid at work came back today and I got 4/1-4/5 off with weekend caps.HELP!

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Trinity524, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Trinity524

Trinity524 DIS Veteran

I thought I would get later in the year, but apparently it was not meant to be. This is the week of Easter...SMH. Where would I go to get the cheapest prices on a condo during this time period? Looking for Windsor Hills or WBC possibly. 2a/1c. DS is 5.

2. swilshire

swilshire DIS Veteran

I would suggest searching the web for anything available at this point. It's very late to be looking for that busy timeframe. I'd also try to book either a Residence Inn or Homewood Suites that you can cancel if you find something better. You could be OK with either of these if you can't find a condo.

Sheila

3. conniehar90

conniehar90 DIS Veteran

You could put a request through on windsorhillsrent. com and see what you get back.

Also, we always rent through www.disneyneighbor.com. They are most likely booked up but they will offer you a condo at WH from their management company if available. This is what happened to us last spring break. They were booked but they gave us a nice condo from Palm Tree Vacation Homes. It worked great!

Good luck! I think you are still ok to find something!

4. Trinity524

Trinity524 DIS Veteran

Thank you both very much. :) Here's to hoping!