My Ultimate Disney Packing List

Wow - love how you organized your list. After looking over your list, I may have to revise the layout of my packing list.

Trying to make a good .doc version. If someone sends me their e-mail address I can send you a test copy to see if it works!

Great list!! I always make a list (in my head) and I always forget something important (of course) so I think I'll go the written route this time ;)

I used the lists that robndani shared with us and made it an excel file that has check boxes that can be check on the electronic file. Eventually it will be a sheet in my overall spread sheet but I wanted to share it like robndani did when starting this thread. Unfortunately I have just learned that I can't upload an excel file. If you would like a copy please message me your email and I will send it to you that way.

I used the lists that robndani shared with us and made it an excel file that has check boxes that can be check on the electronic file. Eventually it will be a sheet in my overall spread sheet but I wanted to share it like robndani did when starting this thread. Unfortunately I have just learned that I can't upload an excel file. If you would like a copy please message me your email and I will send it to you that way.

Hi there!
Can I have a copy of the excel version? My email is mksitar@gmail.com

Great list. I'm going to add Command Hooks - sometimes you need to hang up something extra and have nowhere to do it. They go on easy and don't damage walls when you pull them off.

I just googled packing lists and this came up - its without doubt the finest thing that I have ever laid eyes on!! :worship::worship::worship:

I just googled packing lists and this came up - its without doubt the finest thing that I have ever laid eyes on!! :worship::worship::worship:

Im so glad you found this old thread, I LOVE packing and have made a similar list with these ideas. I thought I was the only one who had multiple check boxes for when I have it and when it is packed! Gave me some great ideas!! I couldn't just copy and paste it, so I re-typed it with the items we needed (no kids). Cant wait to start checking off those boxes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter