MY TWO WAIT LISTS CAME THROUGH TODAY and they were on two different memberships.......

edk35

DIS Veteran
I never thought I would be shouting from the roof tops that a wait list came through for SSR. LOL However TODAY....I had two studios on a wait list for the same night in Nov. I needed Sat. the 21st. and I put one on a wait list a couple of days before the other and this afternoon THEY WERE MAGICALLY CONFIRMED. These two rooms were booked under two different membeships. pixiedust: I checked this morning before work. I checked at lunch and nothing. I checked again around 2:30 and one was confirmed and then checked our other membership and the other was too. :dancer:One was on the waitlist for exactly one week today and the other just a few days. :dance3:I booked a week at SSR minus that one night for myself, hubby and 16 year old. THEN our college son decided to come so that was 4 in a studio :scared1: (NOT my idea of comfort at all) and then our dd25 asked to come. :scratchin SO then I had to get online and try and get accomodations. I literally pieced their studio together day by day. Over a 2 day period I only needed that same Sat. again.

I AM ONE HAPPY DVC MEMBER. We arrive on the 18th and depart the night before Thanksgiving. NOT bad for a trip that was literally booked last Tuesday. :) :) :) :jumping1:

Congratulations. :flower:

Now if your home life is anything like mine . . . I could tell this to my husband [or son] and they would think no big deal. Kind of like when on two different trips I was able to get us at Grand Californian for 4 nights in the middle of July. :P They have no clue how hard we work to make vacations perfect!

Congratulations. :flower:

Now if your home life is anything like mine . . . I could tell this to my husband [or son] and they would think no big deal. Kind of like when on two different trips I was able to get us at Grand Californian for 4 nights in the middle of July. :P They have no clue how hard we work to make vacations perfect!

YES isn't that the truth!!!! The things we do for these last min. trips but OH HOW HAPPY WE ARE when they all come together.
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts